Seeds have arrived, let the poppin begin!

Seed pic.PNG

• Like 6

Grow Diary Week1

Seeds dropped into Jiffy pellets, took a few days to pop and was nervous so started diggin around, thank goodness as i had dropped the seeds to deep and they were struggling a bit. Did a bit of doctoring and booooom we got 5 healthy looking babies. 

Helped remove the sheath on the remaining one as "it" was pleading for help so hoping for a strong bounce back. 

Will re-pot into bigger pots in a day or two as roots are already starting to show through the bottoms of the Jiffy's and i do not want to cause any root damage. 

All in all a happy start, 

Happy growing!!

Sprouters week1.1.png

Sprouters week1.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Dank said:

Congrats @BorisK9 they looking good bro :-greenthumb

Thanks alot bud. Looking forward to seeing what they produce....... hopefully. 😉

• Like 1

Week 2 (10 June 2019)

We have 6 out of 6............ however, one seems to be battling a bit but will keep her going as these sometimes turn out to be the best. A little Strange though as they were all subjected to the same conditions. 

I have been keeping the seedlings under a few 15 Watt CFL lights for 24 hours for a few days now. (I find this jumps starts growth, I have absolutely no scientific evidence of this though..😉 ) 

The roots have developed and have broken through the jiffies nicely and I have re-potted them into small 15cm pots.

I mixed my own Medium on this one and used a mixture of Germination mix, Coco peat, Vermiculite and Perlite all bought at the local garden shop. No other nutrients yet added to the water or soil. Water at a PH between 6 and 6.5

Light cycle of 18/6 will be introduced gradually. 

Thorough clean has been done inside the grow tent from last grow using bleach. 

All in all Week 2 has been a successful one. 

Happy Growing!!

Jiffy with root.png

Week 2 - EmpireGrow Pic.png

Pic from the side - Sprouters.png

Week 2 - under lights.png

Sprouters potted Week 2.png

Sprouters potted Week 2 - above pic2.png

Sprouters potted Week 2 - Side pic.png

• Like 6

They look very good @BorisK9 

I also have one straggler, so will see what comes from it.

• Like 2

Nice,

Looking happy in there new homes! Keep it up bud 😁

• Thanks 1

Week 4

This post is written with a heavy heart.... 

My timer broke while I went away for the weekend and the lights stayed beaming for over 72 hours, the heat was to much and my seedlings have been badly damaged. (The heat soaked up any humidity also draining them)

I am sure i am out of the running's but will continue trying to get them to recover. 

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Happy growing to the rest. 

Week 4 -.png

Week 4 - 1.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yea dude! There's still green there! Can't see too close, but the new growth still looks fine..

• Agree 1

@BorisK9 just keep an eye on them, try not to overwater or underwater, they just need some time to recover. :-greenthumb

• Agree 1

Week5 

Slow and little progress but they still alive. 

Looking at harvesting 2020 😉 

Will keep them going however way out compared to the rest. 

Week 5.png

Week5.1.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BorisK9 said:

Looking at harvesting 2020 😉

Hahaha! That's kak funny bruv. Looks like my very 1st grow. What GLO said. Good luck homie.

• Like 1

Week 7 - There is a little shinning glimpse of hope!!!!

So, as per the title (so elegantly named) there might be a lil glimpse of hope for the young lasses. 

It really has been a long battle getting them to recover but there is definitely signs of growth. It is now getting to a stage where I am seeing new growth daily, so hoping for a good few weeks coming up. 

Still have a looong way to go but will hang in there and keep at it. 

Let me know what you guys think.. 

Happy growing.

Week 7 group Pic.png

Week 7 - Length pic.png

Week 7 - No2 Top view.png

Week 7 - No4.png

• Like 5

Week 8 

Growth really starting to speed up, hoping to be able to catch. 

Wont be topping these babies so will just keep them going so not to stress them any further. 

729636779_Week8.thumb.png.0c3468d1509f2ba1aaf6fae812d1054b.png1595803555_Week8.1.thumb.png.64415092a5f00776388ebad06fa11ba2.png

Week 8.2.png

• Like 4

On 7/25/2019 at 11:59 PM, Green Leaf Organics said:

@BorisK9please update your dairy , its past due 

.... I am terribly sorry for late post but i did let admin know as I was away on a business trip... 

Week9.5

Everything has been going smoothly and my Girlfriend was on watch while i was away... 

Will re-pot in the upcoming week into bigger pots, I definitely have my eye on a few favourites at the moment and will see how they take to the new pot size. I have also introduced some organic nutes with added Calmag and Epsom salts for good measure. 

They are coming along nicely now but will expect some growth delay in the re-potting. 

Happy growing

Week 9.png

Week9.1.png

Week9.2.png

Week9.3.png

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Week10 - Final Destinations

So re-potted this week into bigger pots and they all seem to be loving the extra leg room. 

Plants have taken well to their new homes and i am not expecting much slow in growth as they have been all looking strong and healthy and taken really well. Thank goodness as I am wanting to cram as much growth in the next few days/weeks before the flippening.  

I have notice a wierd growth deformation on Plant 1's leaves, 2 strange fingers protruding from the centre of the leaf. Looks really cool and excited to see what comes of this beauty. 

Overall a really good week and looking forward to the next few days as the young lasses (hopefully) all settle. 

Happy Growing 😉 

Week10. strange leaf.png

Week10,strange leaf1.png

Week10.1.png

Week10.2.png

• Like 7