Temperature and humidity in loft space

Hey all

ive started monitoring temperatures and humidity in my loft before spending and setting up tent etc..

what is a good level to know I’m not wasting my time? 

Im going to be using led so it should keep increased temperatures to a minimum but also aware it’s much cooler this time of year! 

I will be using lots of fans to cool the tent down but don’t know ideal inside outside tent temperatures 

• Like 1

[mention=1162]Pat999[/mention] I just got the AC a week ago. I am yet to sort out the ducting for it as its a portable unit so I haven't started using it yet.

Nice bru. I'm thinking of getting one as well for the summer coming up next year. But looking at the "eco-friendly" 800w Portable unit. Is it a decent stuk of ducting they give you? Or just a short piece

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

[mention=1162]Pat999[/mention] look for one on Facebook market or gumtree I got one that was basically new 12000btu defy for 2k.

It comes with 1.5m ducting and its recommended to keep it at 1.5m max. 
Will check but I'd love one that doesn't use 1200w. The 400w a month makes a difference for sure. Besides would be legit to run the AC for 20hrs a day. That's 7300hrs every year if I run it every day. So if it decides to kak after 10000hrs I just exchange it at the shop. LoL

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk