South African Rosin Presses

@biometrics do you use actual bud to make bubble hash and then press the hash - or would you just press the flower straight?

I know using trim for bubble hash then pressing that would be great! Just wondering about pressing the flower as is vs turning the flower into hash then pressing the hash... I think you'd lose out on yield by turning it into hash first.

Also do you have a link to your camping washing machine please, love that idea!

1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

@biometrics do you use actual bud to make bubble hash and then press the hash - or would you just press the flower straight?

I know using trim for bubble hash then pressing that would be great! Just wondering about pressing the flower as is vs turning the flower into hash then pressing the hash... I think you'd lose out on yield by turning it into hash first.

Also do you have a link to your camping washing machine please, love that idea!

I’ve been using trimming so far but will use my flowers as well as I prefer vaping over smoking. So I wash the plant material using a bubble hash washing bag (with ice water), pour it through the bubble hash bags (4), discard the first two and scrape the last two. Dry it for a week and then press it.

Using this machine:

https://www.alloutdoorandhome.co.za///p/872358/3kg-camping-twin-tub-washing-machine

Edited by biometrics
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, Prom said:

Thanks for the great service, Sean!!! Press came in Friday.. looks a lot better as expected for the price.. zeroooooo complains from this side! 😁

And best.. works like a charm 👌  can recommend his product 100%

photo5807765803012043674.thumb.jpg.f995801a405be4272f9597c7fa76f8be.jpg

Awe nice bro is this the 10 ton press how has your results been so far?