My lovely HydroHerb review

Alright so I've still been in contact with Gavita, such lovely people over there. Speaking with Joeren and just gave him a voltage reading of the controller. To my estimation it should be pushing 15V when you take a reading, I took a reading and it gave me 8.63V something redonkeylous like that. This only reads for a few seconds till the controller goes into an overload warning, the controller then only pushes 3.11V. So I'm no electrical fucking wizard but if I stick my shafts on a 15V output component, shouldn't it read 15v on the multimeter?? DSC_0980.jpgDSC_0976.jpg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So Joeren called Zane and told him he needs to replace it. I need to call Zane tomorrow morning to arrange me sending the controller back and then he needs to send me a new one. So lets see hopefully some good news, Gavita pulling through for the ouens. Have a joint on them for a heck yeah

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pat999 said:

So Joeren called Zane and told him he needs to replace it. I need to call Zane tomorrow morning to arrange me sending the controller back and then he needs to send me a new one. So lets see hopefully some good news, Gavita pulling through for the ouens. Have a joint on them for a heck yeah

All well and good... but Zane should be calling you

• Like 1

All well and good... but Zane should be calling you
Neh.... Well tiss toss, I'd just really want a new controller that works. I also forgot its holiday today.... Sssoooo he's probably not at the shop so what's the point calling if he isn't gonna answer

On 4/19/2019 at 8:25 AM, Pat999 said:

Neh.... Well tiss toss, I'd just really want a new controller that works. I also forgot its holiday today.... Sssoooo he's probably not at the shop so what's the point calling if he isn't gonna answer

If he does not replace it Gavita must revoke his reseller rights, the fucken rubbish. I did business with Zane once, I regretted it ever since. 

• Like 1

If he does not replace it Gavita must revoke his reseller rights, the fucken rubbish. I did business with Zane once, I regretted it ever since. 
I'll be calling him and seeing if he'll do it. Joeren from Gavita already spoke to him, probably said that to him already. I regret doing business with him too. I'd never recommend him to anyone and I'll never go back for repeat business.
I bought 10x trimming scissors from them a few years ago, when the order arrived it was normal scissors lol. 
He did give my money back and told me to keep the scissors 
Wtf.... The coolest scissors you'd be able to get in school?? And the kak thing is 10 of those is over R1000 which is alot for some people

You are either up early or hustling customers to check out before 10am brother....haha
I see HH has also got qb's in store now but growopz is the cheaper of the 2 and favourite from what I read...
LoL nah my usual work shift is night shift so being up throughout the night isn't unusual. Gonna go sleep around 12

4 hours ago, Pat999 said:

I just called Zane and I'll have to send my controller back. I don't mind paying the R200 for it now to get a controller that works. Will keep everyone updated.

Yeah, not to be funny, but I'd tell him to ship out the replacement first. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Hochymama said:

You are either up early or hustling customers to check out before 10am brother....haha

I see HH has also got qb's in store now but growopz is the cheaper of the 2 and favourite from what I read...

Id rather get HLG Boards from Marigrowuana if it is HLG Boards one wants 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hochymama said:

I was looking at the HLG website this morning, sent email asking if they ship this way.

Honestly just get the ones from Alibaba, they work perfectly fine. Spending like 18,000 (with shipping and duties) for 500 watts is madness, you can get 1200 (true watts) for around the same price from alibaba. I had 5 320 watt panels, sold one to @master_g and still got 4 for my main tent. You can ask him about the performance of it. The only crappy thing about them is the dimmer unit, its crap. But I'm busy designing a controller for them and will also be writing the firmware, so when is done I'm more than happy to release the schematics or even build one for whoever wants one. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

So I got paid for this month and was finally able to send the controller through courier. Hopefully he gets it by Wednesday / Thursday and sends out a new one no later than Monday.

Let see, last time it took him over a week to get the controller and it was a broken one. Wonder if it's double waiting time for one that works?

6 hours ago, Pat999 said:

So I got paid for this month and was finally able to send the controller through courier. Hopefully he gets it by Wednesday / Thursday and sends out a new one no later than Monday.

Let see, last time it took him over a week to get the controller and it was a broken one. Wonder if it's double waiting time for one that works?

Did they not offer to pay for the courier? 

Did they not offer to pay for the courier? 
Nope. I did say last time when I first tried before he ignored me that I'd cover that because I really wanted just one that works. But no he didn't offer

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Nope. I did say last time when I first tried before he ignored me that I'd cover that because I really wanted just one that works. But no he didn't offer

Dude you are WAY to accommodating, I would have demanded that rubbish pay for the courier to collect. I'm sorta trying to understand why you have been so okay with this monogloids service, he sends you a broken unit, ignores your calls, you then need to go to the vendor to get some resolution, only then does he actually call you or whatever then still demands you pay for it. 

Is that shylock at at least going to pay for the shipping to you?

• Like 1