420SA Growoff's 2019 - Official Thread

420SA

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone reading this hasn't yet indicated whether they're from Cape Town or not please head on over to the Indoor and Outdoor growoff clubs and under the "Sign Up" tab you will find the relevant thread to indicate where you are. For those wanting to take part of course.

Alternatively you can just PM me and tell me whether you'd like to participate and whether you're from Cape Town or the rest of SA. The clubs can't be accessed easily on Tapatalk. Make sure to use a browser on your phone for this.

For the growers in the rest of the country, your seeds will be on their way to JHB next week where an online store will be distributing the seeds. No charge on the seeds, you'll just need to make a small order for some rolling papers and cover the courier fee.

Instructions and details will be supplied by PM 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

In what section will the outdoor grow off be in???

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I see you're using Tapatalk... Tapatalk doesn't support clubs very well but will start receiving feeds from the clubs once you join the club. You'll need to logon to the site on a PC or your phones browser(not tapatalk) to find and join the Outdoor Growoff Club. The club has been active for a long time

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How do the plants get judged? Make a picture?? Kinda can't bring those trees for judging 😁

Wouldn't it be easier, if you select a official lab testing Canabis, take the different categories they test (date of test must be 2020) and the winner is the one with the highest result per category?

I wouldn't move my plants for any competition.. not worth to stress them that much. But getting it tested from the same spot, should deliver fair results.

Have a sexy week and happy growing

Edited by Prom
German writing English ^^ needs correction

• 420SA unpinned and unfeatured this topic