Arduino Uno and Eskom

Trailblazer420

• 7 months later...

Hey ,

Sorry I am new on here . I travel alot because of my job . I have already created something like this but with alot more in it . I can control lighting schedules , soil moisture , PH of a feed . I can also set the system to switch a plant into flower so it follows a 12/12 light schedule.  Will soon need to add in abit more that I have thought about . Waiting for the time . The system can also be monitored and controlled remotely via a web application I have set up. 

• Like 1

Hey ,
Sorry I am new on here . I travel alot because of my job . I have already created something like this but with alot more in it . I can control lighting schedules , soil moisture , PH of a feed . I can also set the system to switch a plant into flower so it follows a 12/12 light schedule.  Will soon need to add in abit more that I have thought about . Waiting for the time . The system can also be monitored and controlled remotely via a web application I have set up. 
If you're willing, you're more than welcome to share some of that code and save me a few weeks :)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk