White powder mold and edibles

Hey guys,

I have a hermie I need to pull out now. I wanted to decarboxylate it in the oven tonight but saw that from all the wet weather we have had it has blady white powder mold. Is it safe to still put into the oven and use or must I treat it first before I put it in the oven. Do you think the heat will kill the mold? I really need to make stuff for my dogs! Never have I ever had such issues with mold and mildew 😞. Some of the buds have bud rot too but I will just cut that off.

Hey guys,
I have a hermie I need to pull out now. I wanted to decarboxylate it in the oven tonight but saw that from all the wet weather we have had it has blady white powder mold. Is it safe to still put into the oven and use or must I treat it first before I put it in the oven. Do you think the heat will kill the mold? I really need to make stuff for my dogs! Never have I ever had such issues with mold and mildew . Some of the buds have bud rot too but I will just cut that off.
What stuff do you need to make for the dogs?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

If you are making an ethanol extract/tincture you should be fine with the mouldy bud. 95% ethanol kills everything. Then evaporate the ethanol and mixing it immediately, while hot, with MCT or coconut oil or fish oil it would make a great oil based extract for your dogs.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

So many poeple in cpt have PM this season. Its crazy. I actually don't know of a single grower who didn't have issues with PM

I lost my whole crop of wild lettuce(i make a green tea that helps with pain.) to PM outdoors in January. 

I think this is after effects from our drought.