Cannapax

trichomechaser

• 3 weeks later...
Lol I can just see the news
"weed growers raise their pitchforks in protest, taking Cannapax CEO hostage"
This will confuse the normies beyond what their brains can process The Sun will have 3 articles in the same paper that's different but about the same shit

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

I purchased from Canapax for about a month but the local Canapax near me dropped in quality in a major way. At first, the outdoor was decent, and it appeared that virtually all their stock was outdoor, but after a month the stock got sold and what they replaced the stock with was terrible, actually quite sad. Pressed, over-dried, no aroma weed. I've bought weed in public parks better than what I saw that day. 

I don't dig how fast and the amount of franchises they opened. Last I checked they are 40+ nationwide. That's nuts. They claim to operate as traditional healers, but at no point did I feel like I was dealing with a person trying to elevate my being. Just a handful of dudes looking to make some quick cash. Just feels like zero love and all business. I am only impressed in how well they monopolised (to an extent), I don't think the undergound market felt much of an affect due to Canapax, but they did take an opportunity, and they took it with all three hands. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ydt said:

How is this even legal? I can barely smoke a joint in the mountain without being terrorized by popo. 

1 hour ago, Blue Cheese said:

Its legal because they have a witch doctor license from pep.They now have a license to sell jut.:-hilarious

i talked to the guy that opened the cannapax he payed 50000 in "paperwork"

i talked to the guy that opened the cannapax he payed 50000 in "paperwork"
Talk to him again and wys him his poes and his ma se poes too. Making our community kak here with his tarrie infested R200 a g shit he's trying to move. Kakkest dealer ever

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Blue Cheese said:

Lol random update but I was at the corner cafe where I live Jhb and some women was like do I smoke weed?I was like ok cool,maybe she heard about me etc.Turns out they selling weed right next door to the cafe under Natural Health Remedies cc .Anyways I go in and its the Cannapax pricing and lists etc.Theres a letter on the wall from Russell with their traditional healers license.They are literally selling right opposite a very popular primary school...I saw their indoor,they gave me a free sample cause im sketch obviously and it wasn't bad.R130@gram.(5g@R600).Anyways a mate of mine wanted to buy a 5g this morning and all of a sudden no stock lol.They seem to be moving stock around the whole time,not reliable.Doubt they going to be around much longer but yeah just thought Id let you know

I'm pretty sure right opposite a school if illigal as fuck... Surely similar principals to tobacco and alcohol should apply? Not within 500m or something of a school. 

Nice little quick stop for the laaitjies to spend their tuck money, mooi

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CreX said:

I'm pretty sure right opposite a school if illigal as fuck... Surely similar principals to tobacco and alcohol should apply? Not within 500m or something of a school. 

Nice little quick stop for the laaitjies to spend their tuck money, mooi

Must be. Probably why they're not openly trading as cannapax. Dodgy AF too to have staff asking random people on the street if they smoke weed to rope in customers.

How does cannapax work with age? No under 18's or what?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Must be. Probably why they're not openly trading as cannapax. Dodgy AF too to have staff asking random people on the street if they smoke weed to rope in customers.

How does cannapax work with age? No under 18's or what?

Yassi... You saying it like that makes them sound like hectic dealers... "hey kid, do you wanna buy some Marijuana?" 

Dodgey as fuck... I'm actually offended and want to report that shit... 

With a kid of my own that's almost in primary school, if I found this out as a parent I would throw such a scene. 

I love my Mary Jane so much! But I do not and will never be cool with underage exposure without control

• Agree 2

It's not great. If Cannapax completely screws the pooch, which by the way is looking more and more likely considering now trading under pseudonyms and near schools, clearly to avoid the reasonable attention they should be getting considering. 

If things go South for them then that's the precedent that will be set by whatever outcome is decided, and I don't quite smaak the people that make those kinds of decisions on our behalves..