Cannapax

trichomechaser

Thats the thing. I grow plenty different plants for medicine in my garden. There are thousands and Cannabis is only one of them.

Canapax sell only cannabis and cannabis by products. 

Russel even brought a dik book on screen and went only to page 68. What about the other 200 pages of only local herbs. 

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Totemic said:

That was a rare interview with gargamel, trying to find out from him what his plans for the smurfs are....

Still no real answers imo. 

Im just not feeling that the courts are going to entertain this.

Best description.

I just wonder if all these people that bought into his bullshit are going to stay. I mean mushigoatseeds punts them like no tomorrow, to the point where unless you're registered with them you cant buy his seeds.

• Like 2

It seems that the magistrate threw out the case against Cannapax George and they're gonna open again .... 
It seems that the magistrate got thrown some money in the case against cannapax george and for a small fee people will turn their sight elsewhere. LoL

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Its not thrown out. 

SAPS are not done with their investigation. 

This will be one to watch. If this slides then every last one of us are tradtional healers. Fact.

Saw a sorta celebration photo on FB that Russel posted, outside the magistrates court, whats that all about?

3 hours ago, 420SA said:

Saw a sorta celebration photo on FB that Russel posted, outside the magistrates court, whats that all about?

There was a post on the Oudtshoorn Canapax page which has since been removed. Basically the case is postponed for further investigation.

Even more brazen is that even with them in legal limbo, the post also said that they'd head straight to SAPS after court to hand in documents that the George store will be open for business tomorrow.

So yeah....

9 hours ago, Totemic said:

There was a post on the Oudtshoorn Canapax page which has since been removed. Basically the case is postponed for further investigation.

Even more brazen is that even with them in legal limbo, the post also said that they'd head straight to SAPS after court to hand in documents that the George store will be open for business tomorrow.

So yeah....

You'd think he would perhaps dress more appropriately for a court appearance, the guy is pure gutter trash.