• Shamen
    • High_grade.420
    • Toby
    • Gerhard Muller
    • Justinbez
    • Grant Edwards
    • COLNAGO-420

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2019 at 06:00 PM

Just now, GERHARD MULDER said:

IMG-20190222-WA0088.jpeg

IMG-20190222-WA0077.jpeg

IMG-20190222-WA0066.jpeg

IMG-20190217-WA0124.jpg

IMG-20190217-WA0126.jpg

IMG-20190217-WA0129.jpg

My 2 x strains inside my scrog setup. 2x Elvis and 1x Tripple cheese. These babies are treated with the utmost care! End of week 3 of flowering. Almost week4. Another few weeks to go untill harvest and cure. 50%bud, 50% oil. 

Growing in a 1m x 1m tent, veg 2 x 400w and flower with 1 x 600w. All 3 plants is grown in 3 x 40L airpots and with freedom farms soil mixed with coir and some other goodies. 

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
40 minutes ago, Grant Edwards said:

This seems a little manipulated/ favoritism... Well done anyway

Bru, these competitions are decided by votes volunteered from forum members willing to cast a vote. So how is this manipulated?

So you lost by a vote, and then...?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Even if i didn't take it, i think others should have.

I don't need the prize - all my stuff is freedom farms anyway. I was planning on giving the prize away to another member.

If it was a legit win, then seriously well done, and I am sorry. Just really surprising in my personal option.

Are people with no posts/ newly created accounts allowed to vote?  Easy to create a new account or two. Can an admin post the names of the members who voted, and for who? Actually... i dont care.

If I'm wrong Im happy to admit it,

Well done to all regardless, loving it,

Edited by Grant Edwards

Even if i didn't take it, i think others should have.
I don't need the prize - all my stuff is freedom farms anyway. I was planning on giving the prize away to another member.
If it was a legit win, then seriously well done, and I am sorry. Just really surprising in my personal option.
Are people with no posts/ newly created accounts allowed to vote?  Easy to create a new account or two. Can an admin post the names of the members who voted, and for who? Actually... i dont care.
If I'm wrong Im happy to admit it,
Well done to all regardless, loving it,
Hi. Dont feel bad. I lost the Nov 2018 comp. With just 1 vote. After we had a tie and had to have a second round of voting. Yes i would have loved to win coz my bday was the 1 Dec. So. At that. I entered 3 trees this month. Just to find out the prizes has changed. Those nutriets would have been great. But i raided my moms kitchen and found great stuff to use as nutes till i end my harvest. Im now Blessed with seeds only one in S.A to have such a cross strain. I got Island sweet skunk cross Lambs bread. This makes growing woth while

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk