CT Grow shop with discounts?

Reaper

Greetz Growers!
I am in the process of Upgrading my setups and  am looking for a Grow shop in the CT area where I might be able to get some discount or use a coupon. Does any one know of a store that might work?

There is a bunch of stuff im looking for but my main need is a1.2x1.2 tent... Ive checked with Hydro and they have everything I need BUT the tent, their next size tent is the 1.5x1.5 and it would work, but its R500 more than my budget so I need to make another plan.
I would also like to buy everything I need from one shop.

Any one know who else sells the 1.2x1.2? or the 1.5x1.5 at the same price?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, McB said:

Was just going to ask. Where did you find the 1.5x.15 in stock. As far a s I know only one in stock is the mars tent on hydroponic.co.za. Everywhere else they are out of stock but a full grand cheaper. 

Yeah same thing. and hydro will only have stock on these Mars tents in 2 months time. I think im going with a mammoth tent though.

Yeah just spoke to grow guru as well. Seems like everyone's stock is stuck in the same Bermuda triangle. Eta mid feb Think it's 2.4x1.2 for me or nothing. Can't pay 2.4x1.2 money for 1.5x1.5 just because it's mars branded 

• Like 1

And I have found what Im looking for. have a Mammoth Pro 120 on the way to me!

Absolutely Epic service from HydroHerb Africa!!! Very Friendly and Verry helpfull!! Props to them for the Service!

Had a look at the mammoths. Nice looking tents. A tad pricier though

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, Reaper said:

Absolutely Epic service from HydroHerb Africa!!! Very Friendly and Verry helpfull!! Props to them for the Service!

I just set up the Mammoth tent to check it out and I can only say... Holy Fucking Hell This is a Nice tent!! The quality is TOPS for price I paid!!
Super Strong and sturdy, very good quality mylar and material and comes with hooks, hangers and Straps!

Service from Hydro Herb Africa is Tops too, best for me out of all the shops Ive dealt with!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I emailed the guy but he hasn't gotten back to me

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Call them, They are awesome and this tent is befok man!! you wont be sorryy
Dude I know it's befok I want to buy alot of stuff. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow and ask them because I emailed this morning already.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk