Attitude seed bank and Bitcoin

Titus

• 1 year later...

Hello I a know I am late for his. There are crypto wallets now that allow you to buy Bitcoin, can they be trusted? It is not only bitcoin, they also have the options to buy other Cryptocurrencies. I get a lot of my info about crypto on https://investotrend.com/ and they are saying to look into Abra wallet. It looks to be a cool one, but I on other websites I read about so many of those wallets being hacked. Still it is much more convenient to use that kind of wallet instead of hardware wallet that is much safer, but you sacrifice the security.

Edited by RichardPayne

9 hours ago, Prom said:

I buy most my seeds with Bitcoin. Easy trader to use if you have a ABSA, FNB or Standard Account is www.altcointrader.co.za 

But why? What is the appeal to using BTC to buy seeds?

If you're buying KG's of some illicit substance or trying to launder money, I could maybe see the appeal to using cryptos for certain things... But Bitcoin... for cannabis seeds. I do not see why.

Bitcoin isn't anonymous, it can be traced. Also there are additional fees, not sure what they are now and it takes time and if you are buying it with fiat you automatically lose out a bit and would need the price of BTC to go up to "break even" on your purchase.

42 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

But why? What is the appeal to using BTC to buy seeds?

If you're buying KG's of some illicit substance or trying to launder money, I could maybe see the appeal to using cryptos for certain things... But Bitcoin... for cannabis seeds. I do not see why.

Bitcoin isn't anonymous, it can be traced. Also there are additional fees, not sure what they are now and it takes time and if you are buying it with fiat you automatically lose out a bit and would need the price of BTC to go up to "break even" on your purchase.

I use crypto currencies a bit to play around and it takes just seconds to finish the deal. All big Seed Banks accept it and my SA Credit Card didn't work international (non resident account).. one of the reasons I do not own a SA bank account anymore, was easier and cheaper to use my German bank account at the end. I like the simplicity to make a payment with crypto. You still enter way less information as with a CC purchase. Amount and the BTC transfer key.. and done. I like the concept behind crypto and use it because I think most currencies in the future will be block chain based. But if you don't like it.. don't use it ^^ for me it is just personal preference. And a international Bank Transfer is 50$ charges... the 3$ i pay for a crypto transfer still a lot cheaper (and a lot faster as IBT, they take around 5 days, I move money from my European Crypto Trader to Bank account in SA within 2 hours if needed).. if you send ETH.. we talk cents in transfer cost. There are pros and cons on both sides.. just go with what you like, I like new technologies ^^ and not paying monthly fees to a bank.. also a word.. crypto accounts have no running cost like banks charge. Banks rip you off.. happy I can leave those *censored* 😁 I have now also a CC running over crypto and just a Bank account left in Europe for just in case, but haven't used the Bank account in over a year. Usually pay friends EFT when they mail me some stuff and they don't have a Paypal or Skrill account. Hardly use it for anything else.

• Like 1