Greetings from Cape Town

Catsilver

On 10/14/2018 at 7:18 PM, Catsilver said:

Thanks, Have checked a few, Information is so overwhelming though. Think to start off I need advice on a decent strain that's easy growing to get to grips with it. If anyone can recommend something would be awesome. For all I know I have an great strain growing, but have no clue. 

eish getting to grips with this forum a bit and failed on the quoting. 

Good Day Sir

I would recommend growing Swazi Gold. It was the first strain that I started growing outdoors and it took really well in our conditions. Green Smokers Room sells them at a good price. Some info: https://www.leafly.com/sativa/swazi-gold

Edited by Richard
Incomplete reply
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2018 at 8:52 PM, SkunkPharm said:

Trophy seeds has some Dutch Passion Durban Poison.

Hello. I was checking up on that DP DP :classic_smile:

This is from : https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/durban-poison/

Dutch Passion original Durban Poison® is a classic outdoor and indoor variety, tough enough for cannabis outdoor growing in extreme Northern/Southern latitudes. Durban Posion seeds come originally from South Africa and was inbred over many years during the 70’s. With each generation, Durban Poison® became increasingly adapted to the windy and rainy conditions of Northern Europe. During the breeding process, some unknown indica genetics have been crossed with Durban Poison seeds. Durban Poison plant may initially show wide indica style leaves but the growth pattern allows the sativa dominance to show by the end with long blooms pierced by slim sativa-style leaves.

So I am not too sure about the authenticity here. I think that Durban Poison is a 100% sativa ?

Confirmations 420SA'ers ?

Regarding other seed choices, I believe that Holy Smoke Seeds strains have been bred with SA conditions in mind ?

-Stinky

• Like 1