420SA

We're back!

The forum is back online!

Take some time to get used to the new system. Im sure you guys will find it a lot better in the long run.

I will take some time to explain the new features and how to use them. Right now its time to get away from the PC cos this upgrade has been a long one.

:-peace

1 hour ago, greenkush said:

Please allow for a dark theme, im getting a monitor tan with all this white :P

Agree on the dark theme.

Otherwise, nice update! Experience of browsing through topics is greatly improved.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greenkush said:

Please allow for a dark theme, im getting a monitor tan with all this white :P

Will look into that for you sure. Still quite a bit to be addressed styling wise

1 minute ago, 420SA said:

Will look into that for you sure. Still quite a bit to be addressed styling wise

Thanks, its awesome otherwise, nice job 🙂

Just a word to the tapatalk users. Of course nothing has changed on the app but I do urge you to try the site out on your mobile through a browser. The site is FAR more mobile friendly now

1 hour ago, 420SA said:

Just a word to the tapatalk users. Of course nothing has changed on the app but I do urge you to try the site out on your mobile through a browser. The site is FAR more mobile friendly now

I have no choice, Tapatalk is giving me hassles. Been checking if it's back up every 10mins since it went down :classic_biggrin:

Nice one, i like the feel of the new layout. 

Theme toggle, dark & light (day & night) would be a great feature. 

Excellent stuff, Admin. Much appreciated.

👍

Dark theme is definitely much requested. I will get onto that this week :-thumbsup

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 420sake said:

What happened to Dark Theme? Or am I pawpaw and not finding it?

The dark theme is about 90% ready. When I've had the chance I've worked on it periodically through the year. There have just been more important aspects to address with the forum first.

This year has been a very busy one for me, work wise and family wise. I haven't been able to get as much done this year with 420SA as I would've liked but we will get there. I see things calming down in the latter part of this year. 

It is an honour and a pleasure to relieve you of any expectation. Consider you already a valiant admin to this channel.

Thank you