• Bonza Seeds
    • Sannies Seed Shop
    • Single Seed Center
    • Seedsman
    • Seed Supreme
    • Dinafem
    • Dutch Passion
    • Royal Queen Seeds

Is Supreme seeds the same bank as seedsupreme if so my order from them arrived today after 4 months thanks to our postal system.

You're lucky brother, I'm still getting items ordered in March.... Waiting for my new PH and PPM meters. Collecting a parcel every 2 weeks

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hopefully this helps?

"13570 different cannabis varieties.

12842 of the listed strains are from 716 known breeders - connected and expanded with 94 pure local breeds. You also can find 127 clone-only strains and last but not least 507 various unknown or legendary varieties"

https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/

Can you guys comment on these seedbanks, should some of them make this list?

Or can you name one international seedbank and stuff that's not on this list?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Okay, I've emailed a couple of seedbanks and got mostly "we ship worldwide, SA included" type of replies

These ones were:

www.deliciousseeds.com

http://bulkseedbank.org/

https://www.gyo.green

Just flying Dutchman sent me this

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and your interest in our products.

Although we were delighted to hear about the news in your country, we are sorry to inform you that legal restrictions still prevent the postal company from shipping seeds or CBD-products to South Africa. 

These restrictions are carefully monitored and, in the event of a change, policies will be amended accordingly as soon as possible!

They're just being polite. :) :)

Hi there

Sorry, we’re currently unable to ship to your country as packages have gone missing in-transit; we've then resent duplicate orders and many of these packages have also gone missing. 

I hope we can ship to South Africa again at some time in the future, but this is our policy until we're confident there's a secure and reliable postal service.

Best wishes

Herbies

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Have you guys tried Trophy seeds they in SA. 

Had delivery in 2 days before. All my seeds have arrived and popped. 

I wont mention names but 5 of us put R1500 each together about 2 yrs ago. And ordered a shit load of seeds. About 10 never popped. 

We sent e mail and they said sorry. They meant for souvenirs bad luck. 

Pm me if u dont want the same stuff up. 

Grow Bro.

I had the same thing recently with a wanker by the name of Gareth Picton and all he's dodgy dealings on Facebook. So many skelms out there, we as a community shouldn't stand in fear anymore to highlight bullshit. That asshole posted my Private details to Crime groups saying I sell weed related items merely to cover his own ass for selling Kak and me highlighting it on FB.

With the new laws in place, these okes have nowhere to hind and will be slowly shifted to the bottom of the barrel where they belong

Sorry, we’re currently unable to ship to your country as packages have gone missing in-transit; we've then resent duplicate orders and many of these packages have also gone missing.

I hope we can ship to South Africa again at some time in the future, but this is our policy until we're confident there's a secure and reliable postal service.

I suspect this was because of the post office strike and the backlog. Those packages didnt get lost and were just stuck in limbo at the international mail center. Just like my seed order and countless others. You might see herbies starting to ship here again soon.

The lemon haze and swazi I bought almost !2 years ago and only just planted was from Picton, I bought 10 of each... not everything came up, but I'm still happy with the ones that did....

But I said goodbye to Facebook anyway....

Not one of the Lemon Haze came up my side. Ended up having to throw away the Swazi because I suspect it was just bagseed. Wasn't gonna waste 4 months of my life growing Kak. What did you end up getting and really interested to find out if it is indeed what he says it is. If it's Swazi I could probably guess bagseed.

So the lesson today is only buy from reputable seed banks. 

When u take a chance you more than likely waist a whole grow and get shitty weed. Waist of time, nutes and electricity. 

I had the same thing recently with a wanker by the name of Gareth Picton and all he's dodgy dealings on Facebook. So many skelms out there, we as a community shouldn't stand in fear anymore to highlight bullshit. That asshole posted my Private details to Crime groups saying I sell weed related items merely to cover his own ass for selling Kak and me highlighting it on FB.

With the new laws in place, these okes have nowhere to hind and will be slowly shifted to the bottom of the barrel where they belong

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did the Swazi come with a description?

Like height it grows.

Yield indoors and outdoors.

Gr per plant or 2m.

Lenght of flower.

Etc.

If not i would not buy it. Just shows how much research they have done on it!

Guys take fat chances out their in real world.

The lemon haze and swazi I bought almost !2 years ago and only just planted was from Picton, I bought 10 of each... not everything came up, but I'm still happy with the ones that did....

But I said goodbye to Facebook anyway....

A true land race without cross pollination will be hard to find after so many yrs of guerilla growing in the bush they all been crossed with European genetics now.

Guys brought highly bred seeds in for them to grow for something different. 

Just watch strain hunters.

Not saying you wont find. But frikken hard to find.

Good luck.

Anyone who claims to be selling a landrace swazi is cooked... I think he said he was selling feminized swazi as well? What a clown

I have no clue, I've only bought dagga a few times and reallly, I wouldn't know the difference between bagseed and a cup winner if it hit me on the head. I only bought because it was kinda cheap.

Anyway, hopefully it is something all right, otherwise there's still my baard kush I got.

Btw, watch out for biltong and buds, they got new stock incoming and he added me to his vip group on whatsapp, members get first picks, I think he said by Friday

I have no clue, I've only bought dagga a few times and reallly, I wouldn't know the difference between bagseed and a cup winner if it hit me on the head. I only bought because it was kinda cheap.

Anyway, hopefully it is something all right, otherwise there's still my baard kush I got.

Btw, watch out for biltong and buds, they got new stock incoming and he added me to his vip group on whatsapp, members get first picks, I think he said by Friday

Perhaps you can share he's offerings with us for those that may be interested

I don't think I'm on the vip group but I know there's stock coming in...lol

I see trophy seeds is advertising " sour zkittles " on canna club fb last night if anyone's interested.

Did you see the blue gelato 41 and the gorilla zkittle on the site? Dreamer man super dank.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk