• Seedside Seeds
    • Seedworx Laboratories
    • Green Smoke Room
    • Amadeadly Seeds
    • CannaSmiths
    • Sacred Seeds
    • Smoking Gun Seeds

16 hours ago, Stoukie said:

Anyone know anything or tried to order from https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za.

Just curious...

They had the Amherst Sour Diesel I wanted for R100 less than Trophy Seeds but with shipping it was R50 more (their shipping was R250 vs R100 from Trophy Seeds).

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 4:06 PM, Stoukie said:

Anyone know anything or tried to order from https://www.cannabisseeds.co.za.

Just curious...

I've ordered from them, plants seem to be what i ordered. It was a fairly simple transaction albeit on the pricier side.

Came nicely packaged aswell.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, 420SA said:

Please vote for your preferred local seedbank

If not listed please reply to this post with the proposed seedbank and I will add it to the the list of options

Sacred Seeds - https://sacredseeds.co.za/

So I placed an order from Scared Seeds before joining the forum - took a big risk.

Paid off, the owner is super helpful and friendly. Shipping was very quick and my Dutch Passion seeds arrived in the original breeder packs with the seeds sealed inside the bags.

Very happy so far and will certainly be purchasing from there again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Howzit fellow gardeners.

I wonder if there is any feedback yet on germination rate of seeds bought from Biltong & Bud.. I am planning on  buying some autos from them. Would like to hear some opinions. 

:-peace

Howzit fellow gardeners.
I wonder if there is any feedback yet on germination rate of seeds bought from Biltong & Bud.. I am planning on  buying some autos from them. Would like to hear some opinions. 
Check the special om sacred seeds

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 10:44 PM, Trailblazer420 said:

As I hoped, bean arrived before the weekend. I'll start a grow log tonight, if I remember... That you trophy seeds, time to try my first AF

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

What was the bud like?They accurate in the strains the sell?

What was the bud like?They accurate in the strains the sell?
Having grown and smoked the very same strain before, yes, yes I can. In my case it was the real deal. I lost the strain when I moved, so was very happy to get the same thing from a local distributor.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2019 at 11:57 AM, Stinger96 said:

Howzit fellow gardeners.

Great last batch only one freebie auto big bud didnt pop.The other 6 seeds did....Legit SeedBank

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Cheese said:

Anyone bought here?Anyone that can vouch?

I'm the owner of Sacred Seeds. I dont know how many members have bought from me on this website but you will get a better response if you ask for a reference in the facebook group "Cannabis Club of South Africa" or any of the other cannabis groups on FB. You are welcome to email me on admin@sacredseeds.co.za if you have any other questions.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sacred Seeds said:

I'm the owner of Sacred Seeds. I dont know how many members have bought from me on this website but you will get a better response if you ask for a reference in the facebook group "Cannabis Club of South Africa" or any of the other cannabis groups on FB. You are welcome to email me on admin@sacredseeds.co.za if you have any other questions.

Welcome to the forum. Now that you are here, it will benefit this community as well. Pop by from time to time. 

• Agree 1

On 7/31/2019 at 8:30 PM, Blue Cheese said:

Anyone bought here?Anyone that can vouch?

@Blue Cheese I have purchased from Sacred Seeds two or three times and always received great service and never had any doubts about the seeds authenticity.

All seeds have come in their original packaging, fully sealed etc. The packaging has been fully sealed too (Dutch Passion came in the tins with the original DP packets inside, fully sealed) and the Seedsman came in their fully sealed bags which had no tears on them).

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:45 AM, Totemic said:

Welcome to the forum. Now that you are here, it will benefit this community as well. Pop by from time to time. 

Thanks! I will do so. I used spend a lot of time on this group few years back as "Sir Smokalot", then life happened. Now i have less time to grow because of Sacred Seeds. It's all worth the sacrifice.

8 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

@Blue Cheese I have purchased from Sacred Seeds two or three times and always received great service and never had any doubts about the seeds authenticity.

All seeds have come in their original packaging, fully sealed etc. The packaging has been fully sealed too (Dutch Passion came in the tins with the original DP packets inside, fully sealed) and the Seedsman came in their fully sealed bags which had no tears on them).

thanks,il give them a go next season

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlterEgoZN said:

biltong and budz got me some good seeds  at a good price.

Cannsmiths is top notch too

After their website revamp last week I must say the selection also got better, delivery still not as quick as either Trophy or Sacred Seeds to CPT, but perfectly reasonable.

Tried out cannasmiths today. Will let you guys know about the service. They have some different CBD autos to try out.

Impressive. Ordered yesterday, received today. Well done cannasmiths.f45cea79a4ed5e06d4372d8b172e9567.jpg

• Like 3

Anyone besides BNB/Trophy stock mephisto? Looking for smaller packs

Anyone besides BNB/Trophy stock mephisto? Looking for smaller packs
Cannasmiths sell single seeds

• Like 1

Only ever bought beans from smoking gun... Service was great and had virtually no waiting time. 

They are all I know right now, but I was happy with them... They have a huge range of strains too which is nice.

Hit them up! 

Grabbed a few from CapeApe a while back and all beans were good, but not sure they are still operating with the seed side.

Delivery was sharp packaging top notch

Just btw B&B replaced my dud seeds.OG Kush ,SoMango,Pineapple Chunk,Critical sprouted(week1 fems),seeds replaced(Grapefruit,Blueberry and Cheese) no problem.just had to pay postage.