• Seedworx Laboratories
    • Green Smoke Room
    • Amadeadly Seeds
    • CannaSmiths
    • Sacred Seeds
    • Smoking Gun Seeds
    • Cannabist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2020 at 10:30 AM

So I placed an order from Scared Seeds before joining the forum - took a big risk.

Paid off, the owner is super helpful and friendly. Shipping was very quick and my Dutch Passion seeds arrived in the original breeder packs with the seeds sealed inside the bags.

Very happy so far and will certainly be purchasing from there again!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Howzit fellow gardeners.
I wonder if there is any feedback yet on germination rate of seeds bought from Biltong & Bud.. I am planning on  buying some autos from them. Would like to hear some opinions. 
:-peace
Check the special om sacred seeds

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

What was the bud like?They accurate in the strains the sell?
Having grown and smoked the very same strain before, yes, yes I can. In my case it was the real deal. I lost the strain when I moved, so was very happy to get the same thing from a local distributor.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Blue Cheese said:

Anyone bought here?Anyone that can vouch?

I'm the owner of Sacred Seeds. I dont know how many members have bought from me on this website but you will get a better response if you ask for a reference in the facebook group "Cannabis Club of South Africa" or any of the other cannabis groups on FB. You are welcome to email me on admin@sacredseeds.co.za if you have any other questions.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sacred Seeds said:

I'm the owner of Sacred Seeds. I dont know how many members have bought from me on this website but you will get a better response if you ask for a reference in the facebook group "Cannabis Club of South Africa" or any of the other cannabis groups on FB. You are welcome to email me on admin@sacredseeds.co.za if you have any other questions.

Welcome to the forum. Now that you are here, it will benefit this community as well. Pop by from time to time. 

• Agree 1

On 7/31/2019 at 8:30 PM, Blue Cheese said:

Anyone bought here?Anyone that can vouch?

@Blue Cheese I have purchased from Sacred Seeds two or three times and always received great service and never had any doubts about the seeds authenticity.

All seeds have come in their original packaging, fully sealed etc. The packaging has been fully sealed too (Dutch Passion came in the tins with the original DP packets inside, fully sealed) and the Seedsman came in their fully sealed bags which had no tears on them).

• Agree 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:45 AM, Totemic said:

Welcome to the forum. Now that you are here, it will benefit this community as well. Pop by from time to time. 

Thanks! I will do so. I used spend a lot of time on this group few years back as "Sir Smokalot", then life happened. Now i have less time to grow because of Sacred Seeds. It's all worth the sacrifice.

4 hours ago, AlterEgoZN said:

biltong and budz got me some good seeds  at a good price.

Cannsmiths is top notch too

After their website revamp last week I must say the selection also got better, delivery still not as quick as either Trophy or Sacred Seeds to CPT, but perfectly reasonable.

Only ever bought beans from smoking gun... Service was great and had virtually no waiting time. 

They are all I know right now, but I was happy with them... They have a huge range of strains too which is nice.

Hit them up! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, MartinHorne said:

@SkunkPharm I'm not sure they came for free with my order of a Vapocane vaporizer, but I cannot seem to find any information about them on the internet. So now I have a pack of 5 unknown seeds laying around. I also have no experience in growing so I don't know how to see if they are good or not

Hey man, any markings on the packaging hinting at a name of the strain perhaps, if in original packaging the name should be present. 

Maybe send them a email and ask? 

First order from green smoke room, ordered Friday arrived today:

IMG_4766.thumb.jpg.50eb8f3a472a92eb57822d3a6a35bfc2.jpg

Another order from BnB:

6A5326A5-5D28-48F9-BE0C-E601D5945CE6.thumb.jpeg.be895c59412f358d70e225d620d8b0b7.jpeg

There was a slight difference in seed count with the chiquita banana, seems like the supplier to bnb snatched 6 seeds out of the 12, so i got a pack of these to offset the loss:

IMG_4765.thumb.jpg.a3924785b0dfc5da561bebaa7eb5f4f9.jpg

Inhouse genetics crosses.

• Like 2