• Seedworx Laboratories
    • Green Smoke Room
    • Amadeadly Seeds
    • CannaSmiths
    • Sacred Seeds
    • Smoking Gun Seeds
    • Cannabist

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2020 at 10:30 AM

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Pat999 said:

Good luck dude I really hope they do arrive, you got some pretty decent strains on the way?

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

I ordered auto AK, auto bubblegum extra, auto durb poison. 

I figured it could go well with the super lemon haze I have already 

im looking forward to see what happens. 

Brand new at this, so I’m expecting to pay school fees.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Morning all, can someone tell me what the ordering process from @TrophySeeds is like?

I placed an order earlier today but I didn’t save their banking details as I assumed I’ll get some form of confirmation e-mail. Haven’t received any correspondence yet. I asked them for their banking details via their “contact us” page but also haven’t received anything yet.

Just to be clear, I’m not complaining, I’m just asking whether I should expect an order confirmation e-mail.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Zaskar09 said:

Morning all, can someone tell me what the ordering process from @TrophySeeds is like?

I placed an order earlier today but I didn’t save their banking details as I assumed I’ll get some form of confirmation e-mail. Haven’t received any correspondence yet. I asked them for their banking details via their “contact us” page but also haven’t received anything yet.

Just to be clear, I’m not complaining, I’m just asking whether I should expect an order confirmation e-mail.

Thanks

Hey man, after you placed your order you should have been taken to a page that says something like "your order was successfully placed" and their banking details would have been below that, no confirmation email.

Go to their website, log in, go to Menu, My Account, Orders and make sure your order is listed there (status will be On Hold), note the order number as you need that for the reference number. 

I'll send you PM with their banking details although if I were you I would rather wait for them to respond as you should never just pay money into a account some random guy (me) message you 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoukie said:

Hey man, after you placed your order you should have been taken to a page that says something like "your order was successfully placed" and their banking details would have been below that, no confirmation email.

Go to their website, log in, go to Menu, My Account, Orders and make sure your order is listed there (status will be On Hold), note the order number as you need that for the reference number. 

I'll send you PM with their banking details although if I were you I would rather wait for them to respond as you should never just pay money into a account some random guy (me) message you 😊

Lol, thanks, I saw the confirmation page and their details but didn’t save their bank details.

My order is listed on the “my orders” tab (on hold) and the item I purchased is “out of stock”, there was 1 left before my order.

Just now, Zaskar09 said:

Lol, thanks, I saw the confirmation page and their details but didn’t save their bank details.

My order is listed on the “my orders” tab (on hold) and the item I purchased is “out of stock”, there was 1 left before my order.

Send you a PM with more info.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 6:29 PM, 420SA said:

Please vote for your preferred local seedbank

If not listed please reply to this post with the proposed seedbank and I will add it to the the list of options

I recently bought 5x AK-48 Autos and received a free Short Rider Auto seed from marijuanaseeds.co.za, successfully, ..if it qualifies.

I know someone who has ordered and got all auto's when they were meant to be photo's
I've placed 3 orders with them. Next day delivery in CT. Auto blueberry with one order, but I still prefer photo period seeds... Autos are finicky.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk