Console/PC Gamers

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So how about a counter strike? I like this game, which is why I recommend it, besides there is a nice bonus that I found recently. I am talking about the site https://csgobettings.com/coinflip/ where I use various top-end betting platforms. I started doing this when I was a student and still is part of my life, especially now that the situation in the world has become very difficult.

6 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

If any pc gamers stumble upon this, would be nice to know who's playing what

Honestly I will pickup anything if I can play with a mate. 

Recently I picked up a game called Last Oasis. Binged it a bit and now I am back to indie games like Rimworld. 

Was busy downloading the free-to-play COD warzone but during the download process I lost interest 😅 

CSGO is an occasional play. 

So ja, whatever. Add me on Steam, friend code: 35041124

• Like 1

Honestly I will pickup anything if I can play with a mate. 
Recently I picked up a game called Last Oasis. Binged it a bit and now I am back to indie games like Rimworld. 
Was busy downloading the free-to-play COD warzone but during the download process I lost interest  
CSGO is an occasional play. 
So ja, whatever. Add me on Steam, friend code: 35041124
Haha, I have the same issue man... Finding some pretty decent games but have no company to game with...

I find CSGO very limited with what modes you can actually find a match in. Majority of the players are usually on a single match mode and waiting for other matches takes over 10 minutes.

Anthem had potential but honestly doesn't really hold your attention as a game for more than a couple hours. Very repetitive with not that much as you explore.

Other than GTA, I recently have been killing endless hours on Rust that I got off steam. Its awesome, played with friends or alone. People have logged over 1000 play hours on the game, and the nice thing is that the servers get wiped every so often.

I'm over COD for a few months, but I might get Black Ops 3 for online as the player base is still quite huge I believe.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Other than GTA, I recently have been killing endless hours on Rust that I got off steam. Its awesome, played with friends or alone. People have logged over 1000 play hours on the game, and the nice thing is that the servers get wiped every so often.

Aweeee I've also got Rust. Let me know if you're ever keen to jam.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, BluntKnife said:

Yeah, I am mainly a PC gamer.

I jam games like, csgo, Rouge Company, Escape From Tarkov, Rust...
I sent a friend request @Ill_Evan
My code for anyone to add, 33424440

Send invite @TheUltimateNoob if keen 🙂

Accepted! 

Although I have admittedly been playing a lot of COD Mobile ever since I got my new phone. 

I am slowly saving up for a new PC gaming rig as my current gaming laptop is starting to fall short for most games these days... still gaming on a TV monitor even 😆

@TheUltimateNoob and I jammed one night of Rust but shit hit the fan for me shortly after and I haven't really gamed on PC since then. Was just around the beginning of the first lockdown and me losing my job, basically just been catching up in life since then. When I do have time to jam on PC I usually play single player titles. 

I am very interested to get Escape From Tarkov, I watch a lot of YouTubers play it and I think I would enjoy it. 

Just wouldn't mind that new PC first. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John Stonedwell said:

@BluntKnife @Ill_Evan morning gents.

Nice thread going here. Have you guys checked the new Cyberpunk 2077??freaking insane open-world first person shooter game.. Looks unreal 😎

Yeah, that game does check awesome. But I have learned not to get all hyped over a game before it is actually released.

As many games have failed horribly once released XD

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, BluntKnife said:

Yeah, that game does check awesome. But I have learned not to get all hyped over a game before it is actually released.

As many games have failed horribly once released XD

True that brother. I must admit that the trailer on YouTube looks insane and in depth with nice game play visuals. 

If it can deliver in any way like Half Life 2 did with all the hype that backed it back then I would be super happy. It's been a while since a game hooked me.. hoping this one might do it. 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, John Stonedwell said:

True that brother. I must admit that the trailer on YouTube looks insane and in depth with nice game play visuals. 

If it can deliver in any way like Half Life 2 did with all the hype that backed it back then I would be super happy. It's been a while since a game hooked me.. hoping this one might do it. 

Fully agree bro.
If you into hardcore online survival games, check out Escape From Tarkov.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, BluntKnife said:

Fully agree bro.
If you into hardcore online survival games, check out Escape From Tarkov.

I'm curious 🤔 how are the ZA lads at Tarkov or does it send you to a server in Europe/USA? Are there even local servers?

17 hours ago, Slartibarfast said:

I am very excited for Cyberpunk

I will probably wait for the GOTY edition, I did the same for The Witcher 3. Get to enjoy all the content on the first/second playthrough 😬 also let them iron out all the issues with such an ambitious project.  

• Like 1

• Ill_Evan changed the title to Console/PC Gamers
On 10/5/2018 at 8:47 AM, 420SA said:

Loved far cry

The original Far Cry was the tits. Far Cry 2 in Africa was also a nice little installment. Far Cry 3 was the last of the series I bought. All the rest just looked like rehashes of various aspects of the first 3 with moar grafixxx. 

• Agree 1

The original Far Cry was the tits. Far Cry 2 in Africa was also a nice little installment. Far Cry 3 was the last of the series I bought. All the rest just looked like rehashes of various aspects of the first 3 with moar grafixxx. 
Do yourself a favour and pick up 5 if you can. That one was the best of the bunch by a long way...
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 is hella fun as well.

COD warzone is a good way to pass an hour or 8 every now and again.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1