Chocolope Project

Totemic

15 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

Next level, are you feeding anything atm?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Nothing at all. Stopped feeding a month ago and still the plants show no signs of needing anything. The roots are free and can go and search for food which is plentiful in the garden.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stuntman Mike said:

Looking verrry nice!

How much longer do you imagine they need? 2-3 weeks?

They are only just past the half way mark. Still plenty of stacking and then still bud swell. The haze pheno finishes quicker than the kush pheno. But its still a solid 5-6 weeks left.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Epic, I've just harvested my first outdoor and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome compared to indoor. Obviously your soil had all the necessary amendments and such mixed in, did you basically just feed teas throughout the flowering especially?

Bud to leaf ratio doesn't look too bad so hopefully you'll survive the trim ✌

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All dried and ready for the cure.

20190517_181943.thumb.jpg.00cf6e031c9b36248229b698a1c54ba2.jpg

20190517_182024.thumb.jpg.a74529c765f3928a9b7bc103570ea61c.jpg

Both plants delivered in excess of 750g each.

It has been a pleasure to bring you that are following this log. It is still frightening at times to post to a practically public platform a tiny piece of my passion for plants.

I have however realised that as much as this log has been incriminating, it has also been an example of how benign it is to grow cannabis. None of my neighbors bled or died as a result of my plants. I breed pepper plants too and spend more time with them than any other species.

The point is. Here it is...the seeds went into soak on the day the Constitutional Court made the verdict, and an entire baby later, yes almost 6 months of veg and just over 3 months of flower, I am consuming my own non criminal cannabis, and this log is proof of where my Cannabis has come from. 

Start a grow log. Not entirely for our benefit but for your own. This revolution has long gained traction but having a log like this one is powerful, factual evidence that you are growing your own Cannabis and you can fully account since seed/clone. But really...we have had to live in the dark with this forever...Let's show them how we do it like the productive normal people we are.

To put costs of this grow into perspective. I spent a total of R200 on fertilizer. My soil mix cost me R400. Water was R30 x 9 months, so R180. For a total of under a grand spent, that works out to about R1 to R1,50 a gram. This changes everything. This improves my life. This, well this! That gives myself and my wife 2g a day until I can grow and harvest again 12 months from now. 

:-peace

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...