420SA going forward

420SA

Howzit guys

With todays judgement still fresh in the minds I just want to update you guys on the forum going forward.

Ive seen guys mention issues with uploading. Also seen a mention of the need to upgrade the forum software.

Can assure you guys that these are all areas of concern for me and am well aware of them.

First on the list is the launch of our sister magazine site which is still being developed but nearing completion. Unfortunately time is a factor for me which has left that site in dormancy for quite some time now. The full time day job takes priority at the moment Im afraid but that will be changing and things will be speeding up immensely.

Second on the list is the upgrade of the forum software. A major upgrade of the forum software is long overdue and the developers of the software are busy with it, but progress is slow. We should hopefully be seeing something major happen in the next few months with that. If nothing happens, other options will be looked at.

I do want this forum to be as easy to use as possible for all of you but that isnt always easy to make a reality. Its near impossible to keep up with the capabilities of social media sites that we're becoming accustomed to so there needs to be leeway in that regard. Their development teams are made up of many highly skilled individuals paid high salaries to make sure you are posting content as fast as you possibly can in the easiest way possible. Excuses aside, I assure you that 420SA wants your experience here to be as pleasant as possible and we're working on it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Howzit guys

With todays judgement still fresh in the minds I just want to update you guys on the forum going forward.

Ive seen guys mention issues with uploading. Also seen a mention of the need to upgrade the forum software.

Can assure you guys that these are all areas of concern for me and am well aware of them.

First on the list is the launch of our sister magazine site which is still being developed but nearing completion. Unfortunately time is a factor for me which has left that site in dormancy for quite some time now. The full time day job takes priority at the moment Im afraid but that will be changing and things will be speeding up immensely.

Second on the list is the upgrade of the forum software. A major upgrade of the forum software is long overdue and the developers of the software are busy with it, but progress is slow. We should hopefully be seeing something major happen in the next few months with that. If nothing happens, other options will be looked at.

I do want this forum to be as easy to use as possible for all of you but that isnt always easy to make a reality. Its near impossible to keep up with the capabilities of social media sites that we're becoming accustomed to so there needs to be leeway in that regard. Their development teams are made up of many highly skilled individuals paid high salaries to make sure you are posting content as fast as you possibly can in the easiest way possible. Excuses aside, I assure you that 420SA wants your experience here to be as pleasant as possible and we're working on it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm a patient man, you gave us a platform when no one else would. You enabled others to reach out and assist many who genuinely want use the plant for medicinal purposes and the obviously recreational creature here and there

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Awe broer, that's great to hear!

I'd definitely like to hear you okes like doing a podcast on say something like stitcher or what not, I'd love to hear more home grown dagga content.

Anyway, just top of my wishlist, if not you then a challenge or inspiration for anyone reading this.

But thanks for the 411 on some badly needed upgrades

Awe broer, that's great to hear!

I'd definitely like to hear you okes like doing a podcast on say something like stitcher or what not, I'd love to hear more home grown dagga content.

Anyway, just top of my wishlist, if not you then a challenge or inspiration for anyone reading this.

But thanks for the 411 on some badly needed upgrades

The ruling will certainly open the doors to greater things, I think the lengths the ruling went to took a lot of us by suprise.

I'd second the suggestion of having our admin in front of a camera explaining his soil mix

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk