Mephisto Genetics in SA?

YourStonedBuddy

Top of the morning to you YourStonedBuddy[/member]....

You are in luck brother I made a quick enquire a few minutes ago bout Memphisto and you don't have to order them from overseas....

If you head over to " TrophySeeds " website and enquire there they will be able to help you, really pleasant folk over there....

This is a snapshot of my convo few minutes ago bout Memphisto genetics.....

Hope you come right fella......:-flyinghi

image.thumb.jpg.6b3f0a5cee8683e1648e25132395e7f2.jpg

You are in luck brother I made a quick enquire a few minutes ago bout Memphisto and you don't have to order them from overseas....

If you head over to " TrophySeeds " website and enquire there they will be able to help you, really pleasant folk over there....

Hey man, ive already spoken to Trophy about bringing these in. A pack of 7 is going to cost me close to 1500zar! Im not really keen on growing the same strain back2back, seven times. So ill take a pass

Hey man, ive already spoken to Trophy about bringing these in. A pack of 7 is going to cost me close to 1500zar! Im not really keen on growing the same strain back2back, seven times. So ill take a pass

I take it you want from these guys or strain specific? Will from the other local banks that have autos not do?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I take it you want from these guys or strain specific? Will from the other local banks that have autos not do?

Im really wanting to grow some Mephisto beans! Their Autoflowers have been rated as the best auto genetics available on the market today. They have generated somewhat of a "cult" following on the international scene because their genetics have consistently tested 25% THC and above, which was a first for autos

Im really wanting to grow some Mephisto beans! Their Autoflowers have been rated as the best auto genetics available on the market today. They have generated somewhat of a "cult" following on the international scene because their genetics have consistently tested 25% THC and above, which was a first for autos

Ah, gotcha bud. Never followed Auto that closely

Sup Bru

I gor hold of a Mephitso Genetics Alien x Triangle Auto and it is extremely nice but takes forever to sprout even after being soaked.

But nonetheless it grows nice.

Peace

SBA e0bc4aab3d97a9e65997cb45299fc78c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk