GREENSMOKE ROOM SEEDS

Smeegol

• 2 weeks later...

I received my seeds in the 

On 11/26/2018 at 10:17 AM, SkunkPharm said:

Hi Guys, l have been watching the posts here and was quite apprehensive to buy again from GSR. But the deals on Friday was really good. So went ahead and bought. I looks like they did change there courier service from DSV to Fastway. I recieved my seeds this morning. No issues with the delivery. 5469422033e56c614676950b2075071f.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

One of the orders I placed was mishandled or packed badly. Both of the black boxes like above had opened up in transit. This essentially mixed up my strains. With regards to the delays and bad service. I know that they had some issues being understaffed and it seems like this has been resolved as I have noticed some new names responding to queries etc. They have always included a little extra gift for me and even discounted the delivery fee on one of my orders to make up for the delays. I would say I am still a fan and I appreciate the acknowledgment and friendly response to my angry emails when they make me wait for so long. I will still be buying from them in future. 

Edited by S420
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sadly we ordered from GSR and received nothing. So henceforth it will be other banks. 

I've actually never had an issue with them, apart from long delivery times. Ordered twice from them & the last order was R2400 for some Bay 11 seeds late Nov last year.

They also replied to my mails a bit late, but they came through eventually.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@Jimmy-z yeah, it’s funny as we (mate and I order together) had a chat this am as I was looking to buy and had looked at cannabisseeds.co.za but they want you to take a 2nd bond in your house to get some bud. We changed to cape ape seeds after gsr didn’t work out and they delivered. 

I just ordered a test order from the Biltong shop. So I’ll see if that arrives.

guess we just have to find what works for us. 

Wish there was a clone bank lol

[mention=749]Jimmy-z[/mention] yeah, it’s funny as we (mate and I order together) had a chat this am as I was looking to buy and had looked at cannabisseeds.co.za but they want you to take a 2nd bond in your house to get some bud. We changed to cape ape seeds after gsr didn’t work out and they delivered. 
I just ordered a test order from the Biltong shop. So I’ll see if that arrives.

guess we just have to find what works for us. 
Wish there was a clone bank lol
Cannabisseeds.co.za I got my order the next day. Ordered last year & the year before. I think one out of 15 didnt pop.

[mention=749]Jimmy-z[/mention] thats not bad going lol. I’m sure they are awesome but I don’t want to drop 1500 for learning to grow hahahhaa
Did the prices go up? I think I paid R1100 at the time I split my order with friends , so they paid me 250 per seed. Didnt hurt the wallet so much. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy-z said:

Did the prices go up? I think I paid R1100 at the time I split my order with friends , so they paid me 250 per seed. Didnt hurt the wallet so much. Lol.

10 x auto seeds = R1800.00 ex postage

Edited by Master_G

10 x auto seeds = R1800.00 ex postage
Why not buy a 5 pack, plant 2 & make clones to fill up your grow space & give to friends, etc. That's what I'm going to do with my Bay 11. I popped 2 & gave away 5 clones while I practise for next season ;)

@Jimmy-z For now I only have 1 x tent to grow in, so I’m doing autos. Just bought 3 x auto seeds for R60 each from biltong and budz. I also have a super lemon haze from germinating atm as well as some bagseed from a greenhouse grow that hit pollen from somewhere. Females were Buddha cheese and Northern lights so it might produce ok bud. 

Space is a bit of a problem normally so I will have to see if I’m ever going to have space for a mother 

id rather just buy clones but eBay is fresh out of stock😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Master_G said:

@Jimmy-z For now I only have 1 x tent to grow in, so I’m doing autos. Just bought 3 x auto seeds for R60 each from biltong and budz. I also have a super lemon haze from germinating atm as well as some bagseed from a greenhouse grow that hit pollen from somewhere. Females were Buddha cheese and Northern lights so it might produce ok bud. 

Space is a bit of a problem normally so I will have to see if I’m ever going to have space for a mother 

There's always the seed/clone exchange. I don't have any issue giving away clones either as it's practice for me; and if I have good genetics, like the Bay 11, it keeps the strain alive, since I won't be able to afford those seeds easily again. Basically paying it forward.

• Like 1

I've ordered from GSR a few times before, and honestly haven't had a problem personally. Though I've seen some others complain.

My first orders were Ogre and Alien OG which they had in local stock. There was a bit of a shipping delay by maybe a few days but seeds were received as expected. Then made another purchase several months later with some Supa Gorilla Cookies auto and Northern Berry Gold autos. I received those promptly, with a couple of Apollo's Poison auto freebies in the package, I believe the Apollo's Poison is one of their genetics.

I'm in week 4 of flower on the Apollo's Poison now, and the growth was impressive. Was fairly quick to flower at end of week 2. The genetics seem quite good, bud structure at week 4 of flower is perhaps slightly behind some other autos I've run, but still needs to bulk so can't tell exactly how big they will get.

This was it at day 40 from seed.

apollos.jpg

On 2/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, Master_G said:

No issue with biltong and buds, the owner is a nice guy and hes sent me some lists of some USA genetics he's bring in. It's going to be amazing.

6 minutes ago, greenkush said:

No issue with biltong and buds, the owner is a nice guy and hes sent me some lists of some USA genetics he's bring in. It's going to be amazing.

Can also confirm this. I've picked up some really good genetics from Biltong and Budz, some pretty exotic stuff, under the breeder packs and breeder seeds section.

Though @Master_G if you're looking for what to expect from the cheaper Bulk Seed Bank genetics you've picked up, I'm running a grow diary on them at the moment here

Edited by trichomechaser

On 2/14/2019 at 10:46 AM, trichomechaser said:

Can also confirm this. I've picked up some really good genetics from Biltong and Budz, some pretty exotic stuff, under the breeder packs and breeder seeds section.

Though @Master_G if you're looking for what to expect from the cheaper Bulk Seed Bank genetics you've picked up, I'm running a grow diary on them at the moment here

It arrived today, so I can confirm swift delivery. I’ll also continue about this in my grow diary 

61BD9FEE-66BB-4072-AD07-8A3C1F878325.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...