GREENSMOKE ROOM SEEDS

Smeegol

Good afternoon everyone.

I thought I'd share my atrocious customer service with GreenSmokeRoom seed bank here in South Africa.

It's non existent.... The product I want is for breakthrough pain management when I don't have oils or edibles.

The person I have been dealing with is Jordan.

image.thumb.jpg.04c00746c5ab78a60690b919e448e8b2.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.033ac66dba04dff08306e293005739e9.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.1e15a0221a86e58e9ae956472081131e.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.5194e419f08976f77ed057e701d8322e.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.000ccf6fb569dbbd52b9801304d36ff4.jpg

image.thumb.png.7155c1af187dfdafbc6685472d5fa066.png

image.thumb.png.0e48f5d836ad780e438714b2546d6d6b.png

image.thumb.png.38597254f8ce7f1215fabe035eccb5c2.png

Exactly the reason not to buy some dick wods like that. If you order a burger at Spur and some asshole brings you a fucking salad, will your dick be erect?! No it will fuckin not, now why do you think he'd want anything other than what he asked for.

Green smoke is a joke, go take a wank.

The majority of SA seedbanks are jokes

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Good day, All

We thank Hochymama for bringing this to our attention.

We have taken the necessary steps to improve our service.

We have hired more staff to handle all the communication errors and back-end website errors.

We have also sorted out Hochymama's order.

If you are having any trouble with an order please email 420@greensmokeroom.com

Have an arie day

Best regards, The GSR team

Delivery times;

Locally held seeds - 24 to 48 Hours

Internationally held seeds - 6 Weeks

Good evening @GreenSmokeRoomSeeds and all the other guys and gals.....

So as you can all see I had quite a go at the GSR team about their service and I wasn't happy at all...

Skip a month or so and I was looking for " Shiva Shanti " and " Snow White " so I found myself looking abroad to order when I decided to go look at GSR and see if they had them...

After enquiring and being told they were available for order I weighed up the pros and cons I won't lie as I was worried about what would happen this time round as I'm still waiting on a uk order which hasn't arrived and no ones got any answers either as tracking parcel hasn't moved the day it arrived in SA....

So I went ahead and ordered with GSR and purchased my order the same day, I was told their was a 6 week wait on the order as its comes from abroad... No problem there and the waited started....haha

But I didn't wait long as even with the post office episode @Jordan @GSR team kept me informed as to what was going on with my order...... And tonight I recieved my email to say Im the proud daddy of those seeds and I'll be seeing them this week....haha

I know I wasn't the most pleasant of customers maby...??

But thanks GSR team and thank you Jordan for putting up with emails and dealing with me personally.....

Kind regards

Hoochy.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha... Sounds like they had their hands full. I have bought from them before and had quite good service. I bought local stock though. Keep us up to date with the germination rates on these, please.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I bought from them too, i while back. The service was great, but a few of my beans were duds. I doubt I'll buy from them again though.

Haha... Sounds like they had their hands full. I have bought from them before and had quite good service. I bought local stock though. Keep us up to date with the germination rates on these, please.

I bought from them too, i while back. The service was great, but a few of my beans were duds. I doubt I'll buy from them again though.

Hopefully they will start replacing dudz.

Hopefully they will start replacing dudz.

How I wish! 3 northern light and 1 trainwreck fem, i was KAK sad, coz the other beans all germed in the same conditions.

I would also stay away for now until you see more positive posts, that story was just too hair raising and the apology a little unsympathetic. For some oke that wanted  to get stoned maybe....meds, I dunno. If it was my company I would have donated those beans to you for the run around of note and pain caused.

There are a load of scammers out there and more to come, like that asshole Gareth Picton and all his businesses.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I would also stay away for now until you see more positive posts, that story was just too hair raising and the apology a little unsympathetic. For some oke that wanted  to get stoned maybe....meds, I dunno. If it was my company I would have donated those beans to you for the run around of note and pain caused.

There are a load of scammers out there and more to come, like that asshole Gareth Picton and all his businesses.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Agreed you really has been run round with them way to much, very sad indeed not to such a generous guy.

• 1 month later...

The seeds i am currently growing came from GSR (local held seeds).  Had to follow up on them 2 days after making payment as the order was still stating pending, after which they investigated, received seeds 8 days after payment.  Below is how I received the package, obviously tampered with, seed packets (not original breeder packs) were also opened.  Brought it to their attention and their only reply was:

"Thank you for this information,

We fully understand your frustrations

We are looking for a  new courier"

I really hope the seeds I have planted are the same as what I ordered! d97368f11a7d4956dc0670d7eabf5808.jpg

15 hours ago, Totemic said:

Jup. Just watch us oakes who have been working a thing for everyone over the last few years. 

:-flyinghi

great to see actual breeding, not just "locally stabilised dutch genetics" meaning pollen chuck and crap shoot

• Like 1

Make no mistake. Plenty of the genetics around are off shoots from dutch. What makes strains mediochre is all the chucking. 

The Fem industry is also to blame. Finding a good female and then just feminizing seeds is really damaging the gene pool.

In the long run its the guys who are building strains and line breeding, picking out the gold from the normal that brings out the best in cannabis. I dont work on much but have been culling off hundreds of plants in my persuits. Persuits that have made me smile as I see the results year after year.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Totemic said:

Make no mistake. Plenty of the genetics around are off shoots from dutch. What makes strains mediochre is all the chucking. 

The Fem industry is also to blame. Finding a good female and then just feminizing seeds is really damaging the gene pool.

In the long run its the guys who are building strains and line breeding, picking out the gold from the normal that brings out the best in cannabis. I dont work on much but have been culling off hundreds of plants in my persuits. Persuits that have made me smile as I see the results year after year.

i fear we may be hijacking the OP's post, but will say this, and this is not directed at anyone, private or seedbank.
i played with basic breeding a few years back, ran aground when my outdoor F2 selection plots were decimated by birds and other furry woodland mofo's . its not difficult to make a seed, and it is quite possible to pass F1 crosses off as the real deal to the general unknowing public due to f1's inherent vigour and stability. if you think about it F1's are good for business, they sprout if looked at twice and genetically should be a stable version of each parent, with any diversity being covered in a "phenotype variation". 
the real skill and work comes in from F2 when all manner of recessive traits show themselves and suddenly grand gradad's red hair everyone forgot about is back.
large scale selection is hard work, and nailing down the traits you want is nothing short of a passion.

however i notice the trend internationally is moving away from the dutch model of back crossing and feminization for "stable" seed, with commercial guys working on clone only, selecting the winner pheno and running mom clone scenarios indefinitely, spreading by clone or cell cloning.

pushing closer to the limited run small batch craft cannabis scene over the massive international seedbank mentality

57 minutes ago, McB said:

i fear we may be hijacking the OP's post, but will say this, and this is not directed at anyone, private or seedbank.
i played with basic breeding a few years back, ran aground when my outdoor F2 selection plots were decimated by birds and other furry woodland mofo's . its not difficult to make a seed, and it is quite possible to pass F1 crosses off as the real deal to the general unknowing public due to f1's inherent vigour and stability. if you think about it F1's are good for business, they sprout if looked at twice and genetically should be a stable version of each parent, with any diversity being covered in a "phenotype variation". 
the real skill and work comes in from F2 when all manner of recessive traits show themselves and suddenly grand gradad's red hair everyone forgot about is back.
large scale selection is hard work, and nailing down the traits you want is nothing short of a passion.

however i notice the trend internationally is moving away from the dutch model of back crossing and feminization for "stable" seed, with commercial guys working on clone only, selecting the winner pheno and running mom clone scenarios indefinitely, spreading by clone or cell cloning.

pushing closer to the limited run small batch craft cannabis scene over the massive international seedbank mentality

Makes sense for them to use clones, seeds are still a lucky packet even if they are specially bred.But we cant ship clones all over the show lol

• Like 2

Hi Guys, l have been watching the posts here and was quite apprehensive to buy again from GSR. But the deals on Friday was really good. So went ahead and bought. I looks like they did change there courier service from DSV to Fastway. I recieved my seeds this morning. No issues with the delivery. 5469422033e56c614676950b2075071f.jpg

• Like 1