Rob1983

Hey everybody , have just joined up , call me Rob or bob , just moved back to Jozi after 10 years in cape town , busy growing some white widow and bb cheese , look forward to all this forum has to offer

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Guest Reaper

Hey everybody , have just joined up , call me Rob or bob , just moved back to Jozi after 10 years in cape town , busy growing some white widow and bb cheese , look forward to all this forum has to offer

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Are you friggen Nutz Bud?!? Why would you move from CT to That hell hole? (I say as a former Joburger)

Welcome bud, keep us posted on your journal!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi there guys and girls, im a new grower based in Cape Town, would be great to meet some local growers in the area and share some thoughts and ideas, please do message me:)

Make a journal and start your journey bru. Welcome to the forum! I'm also from Cpt

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Hey Conservado, you've landed at the right place. As Pat has stated put up a grow and ask as much questions as possible, it's not only the Cape Town guys that have the knowledge to assist. You'd also need to build up some repore with the community before making direct contact, and I'd actually advise this to you and any other user. You never know what's out there so be safe everyone.

I'd suggest going ahead introducing yourself on a new thread as per the rules.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk