Nothing like bagseed

Guest Hein

Picture 1:

A nice pic of the lady. I think this pic kinda shows how big she has gotten. She started stretching and I think she is done most of her stretching for now. Might be a become a tad bit bigger. I gave her her last veg feed today. A nice dose of Seagro. I will flush her before I start the Flowering feed.

Picture 2:

I could not get the preflower pistil into proper focus but you can still see her pistil clearly. This indicates to me that she has finished her stretch almost and will be getting rwady for some action.

Picture 3:

I have run into some of a problem i think. I have noticed that i have to water her give or take every 3 - 4 days. I checked my soil level today and saw that its quite low. It might be that she is becoming rootbound. I have placed a fair amount of amended grow medium in the bottom of the hole just for in case her roots decide to go outside the pots. 

Picture 4:

The screen got pulled up quite a bit and getting a nice even base was not achieved this time. 

That's it for this update. 

CAM03152.thumb.jpg.0084aa56bb6ad21aa6e2e3414a033230.jpg

CAM03153.thumb.jpg.8916273d3f6462ff3f573d7495292a8e.jpg

CAM03154.thumb.jpg.f3040ad67e8b9676a272e956c59458e8.jpg

CAM03155.thumb.jpg.22bb4ba1e72ac006917e88038ba4e3a6.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I veged her for about 3 and a half months. I wanted to plant earlier but time got to me. If everything goes well this coming season then I want to start in August already with a cutting. My pot size will need to be looked at then I guess. Im pretty sure the 25L pot will do the trick. I just need to get more soil into the pot. I will be using a 30L pot next time round and will be using Freedom Farm Soil cause I've seen how much the plants love that soil here on the forum. 

At the get go I could see that she was a hybrid but it seemed to be more of an Indica, but when flowering started I noticed that the Sativa is coming through strong. But then again with the early pistils it might be that she looks Sativa but flowers faster cause of the Indica influence.

• 1 month later...

Hey all. 

Sorry for the long delay in posting but things was and still is a bit hectic. As you can see from the 1st pic she has stretched even further and I had to pull her down quite a bit. Its actually better because I ended up cleaning up the bottom growth because I want all that energy focused on on the parts of the plant that gets all the sunlight. My initial idea was to keep that growth and use them for bubble hash later but I'm really not into ALL that trimming so I'll just focus on the main buds. There is still some cleaning up to do but that will be done in time. I get a bit worried when I work on the lady and see out neighbours next door or the worst is when I just hear them but can't see them. So I don't get to spend that much time with her for cleaning and training. 

Next week I will be starting with the Bio-Bizz but for now I'm using Phyta as foliar feed until I get the Bio-Bizz.

The close up was supposed to show that she is in flowering. I got a bit worried and thought I was heading towards a problem cause she just stretched and not flower but yesterday I saw that the top growth is compact and flowering is going strong. 

Hein

CAM03235.thumb.jpg.483e8ecfe3b3f094c52205ca1802e1e5.jpg

CAM03237.thumb.jpg.eed9520c49ddb6f504209641c248e6cb.jpg

@danny_h , very lanky but those branches is hard as a motherfucker. Hence the reason for just pulling the branches down. It really helped me to see what parts needs to go and not.

@hocymama I hope for a little something to take with to Easter Vortex. If not then it'll be fine. Hopefully the indoor will pull through quicker.

Things are starting to look good and i am a very happy man. Got some nice pics at last and after the tying down and cleaning up she has done so good so far. She started flowering suddenly and now she's going like mad. 

I placed my order for Bio-Bloom today so i should be able to pick it up tomorrow. The timing is perfect cause i finished my Guano on Friday. So now its just water for thr next week and then im starting with thr flowering feed. 

CAM03270.thumb.jpg.8051d3f82f9fdc51f67facca359a9fd2.jpg

CAM03269.thumb.jpg.4787d1be4d3139f66a39583458ad5ccc.jpg

CAM03272.thumb.jpg.b1498da01824664d565ff211b828cc2d.jpg

CAM03271.thumb.jpg.20fcb92ff0937b3417219765b9b359cc.jpg

CAM03275.thumb.jpg.cd51b921fd815859a9e106c6d2936438.jpg

CAM03273.thumb.jpg.9492a3316b0e4b2e9b6004e81ae99f5a.jpg

We're expecting good things Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

At one point her leaves started yellowing fast. I took off yellow leaves on a daily basis and that freaked me out a bit. I increased my strength of feed and after that things has been going well. If the puff is anything like the bud I got it out of then I'm will be very chuffed.

Jislaaik, looks like those branches are opened up in welcome, looking luvverrly...

When she started stretching I I thought she stretched to her final height but geez was I wrong. When she grew into my shadecloth I had to do something. And I think that was just the universe telling me to do what needed to be done. ;) I'm keeping an eye on her cause I'm still cleaning her upnaes time goes by. The good undergrowth I will keep on the plant to use as bubble hash material.

Things are starting to look good and i am a very happy man. Got some nice pics at last and after the tying down and cleaning up she has done so good so far. She started flowering suddenly and now she's going like mad.

I placed my order for Bio-Bloom today so i should be able to pick it up tomorrow. The timing is perfect cause i finished my Guano on Friday. So now its just water for thr next week and then im starting with thr flowering feed.

Well done man!! She is looking fresh!!

And those are some Gooood Looking Pedros you got going there!!

Damn dude that’s a freaking tree you’ve got there! Gorgeous, can’t wait to see what she provides. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanx man. She is quite big. I am quite amazed myself every time I look at her. I got my Bio-Bloom this afternoon so feeding is staring in a few days. I just want to flush out all the high N so by this weekend I will gibe the new feed. The feeding instructions call for using it with every watering. I guess the bottle will kak quick. 

Things are starting to look good and i am a very happy man. Got some nice pics at last and after the tying down and cleaning up she has done so good so far. She started flowering suddenly and now she's going like mad. I placed my order for Bio-Bloom today so i should be able to pick it up tomorrow. The timing is perfect cause i finished my Guano on Friday. So now its just water for thr next week and then im starting with thr flowering feed.

Well done man!! She is looking fresh!! And those are some Gooood Looking Pedros you got going there!!

Thanx Reaper. If your in or near the Paarl area you can come buy and get one for free. We need to move in few months and space will become VERY small and all of them can't come with. I'll just keep my one or two but that's it. I have about 17 that's in the ground and in pots.

Damn dude that’s a freaking tree you’ve got there! Gorgeous, can’t wait to see what she provides. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanx man. She is quite big. I am quite amazed myself every time I look at her. I got my Bio-Bloom this afternoon so feeding is staring in a few days. I just want to flush out all the high N so by this weekend I will gibe the new feed. The feeding instructions call for using it with every watering. I guess the bottle will kak quick.

Things are starting to look good and i am a very happy man. Got some nice pics at last and after the tying down and cleaning up she has done so good so far. She started flowering suddenly and now she's going like mad. I placed my order for Bio-Bloom today so i should be able to pick it up tomorrow. The timing is perfect cause i finished my Guano on Friday. So now its just water for thr next week and then im starting with thr flowering feed.

Well done man!! She is looking fresh!! And those are some Gooood Looking Pedros you got going there!!

Thanx Reaper. If your in or near the Paarl area you can come buy and get one for free. We need to move in few months and space will become VERY small and all of them can't come with. I'll just keep my one or two but that's it. I have about 17 that's in the ground and in pots.

Man YOU ROCK!!! I Love Pedros!! I also have about 7 going (Small) but iI can Never have enough of them around!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy times is still going strong here and its been 2 weeks of giving Bio-Bloom. And things is looking good but the buds is still small. But its either because she is still young or its Genetics. The bud that the seed came out of was on the smaller side but i hope its not that. I need to get hold of some Molasses cause i finished mine. I used to foliar feed with Phyta but have stopped that cause the leafs started showing weird signs. It could be due to me feeding on such a regular basis. The feed does call for using it with every watering but i have to water my lady at least once a day otherwise she starts wilting. 

I decided to up my feeding from 3ml per liter to 4 ml per liter for the next 2 weeks and feed only every 3rd watering to see how she handles that. I will also be foliar feeding withba very mist but not that its all watery and will be using Phyta again. I will only be getting molasses next week so the lady will have to be happy with what she's getting at the moment. 

I have no pests at all and I am very happy about that. The ladybirds in the garden is doing what they do best and the preying mantises is also garden and looking around to see if there is a snack somewhere.

CAM03324.thumb.jpg.cdccf2dc48719cbfab448bd1a6ddcba7.jpg

CAM03325.thumb.jpg.b96d4ac6a7b604ddbe595a5ff85e5f1b.jpg

CAM03326.thumb.jpg.1171f3e2076f44772ae2e0a40b677b8b.jpg

CAM03327.thumb.jpg.b8926dd92ca5b26e2d68d170e5b647a8.jpg

CAM03328.thumb.jpg.49611798b53c06f17fc63017434d7d7c.jpg

Are you still feeding any grow?

By grow do you mean veg nutes ? If so then no. I stopped giving veg nutes 2 weeks ago flushed her for 3 days and then switched over to Bio-Bloom at entry strength. ( 3ml to a liter water ). I still need to get more molasses as I mentioned. 

I felt het tightness earlier tonight and the budlets has a rocky feel to them. I uppednher feed this week and tomorrow morning I will continue with the morning Phyta foliar feed.

Are you still feeding any grow? My previous round I made the mistake of cutting back on the grow way to early which definitely affected bud development

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I continue to feed grow & micro during the entire life of the plant. I add bloom to the mix when I see some flowers & then ripener when the buds are a few weeks away from completion...

Only issue I've had is possibly root rot in my big girl from over watering. Fan leaves are yellowing & drying up much too fast... :( I might harvest most of her branches very soon even though the buds haven't stacked nearly enough...  the other 5 plants look far healthier

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I inspected the lady earlier today and found 2 wooly aphids. I am pretty fucking freaked out and I guessing she is about 3 weeks away from harvest. 

Any tips or ideas :-hairpull

Hey Danny. Thanx for the reply

Needless to say but I did not have a good nights rest and I've been waiting for the morning to come so that I can inspect the lady. 

After waiting and searching for a fair amount of time I found 2 of those black round fuckers. The ants seems to like them as well and I couldn't find any other wooly aphids. In the attempt to seek and destroy ( makes me think of MetallicA ) I accidentally snapped one of the  main branches. I taped her up but will keep an eye on her.