What Do You Do???

Dabtzar

Hi All!

Like MANY others I’m in IT 😄

Been actively growing for the last 5 Seasons (Outdoor) and included a “Genetics Program” this last Season..fancy way of saying I Grow Males too! 🍆

Learn more & more each Season and looking forward to the next one!

More Fire! 🔥🌿🔥

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all.

Retail Trainer here. Work for an IT company that supports retail outlets. rediscovered cannabis after meds for mental illnes almoste claimed my life. Now i am a second time grower. also took it indoors for a welfare grow (will post pics sometime soon). and will also be growing outdoors this next season.

Rock on.

• 1 month later...
Im an Accounting and English teacher. Hotsauce connoiseur and fermenter. Novice cook and retired amateur photographer like taking pictures.. just not for money. Though I have a shoot booked for tomorrow.
Other than that grow things

Hot Sauce Connoisseur???

My wife loves her spicy stuff and hot sauces. Me..... I don't go near it. It just fucks me up the next day

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

Hot Sauce Connoisseur???

My wife loves her spicy stuff and hot sauces. Me..... I don't go near it. It just fucks me up the next day

I regard myself an experienced sauce taster. 😂just sounds fancy for the most part and most of my friends who are chefs kinda forces you to know your thing in the kitchen. 

Besides eating chilli sauce with everything, there is a terrible desire to always want to taste a better sauce. Flavour is fine, but the different kinds of spiciness 🔥 adds to this sensory phenomenon. 

So I found myself sampling sauces and later crafting my own. Where it led me to start growing my own chillies since the sauce started picking up in demand. 

Nothing fucks you up worse than the burning after a night of prepping for fermentation and you didnt wear gloves. 3days minimum of 👁 scratching and skin tearing pain. 

I wouldnt advise the chilli life to the thin of skin.

C611ADA5-8881-4C35-8007-C6FF1A80A0B0.jpeg

50ADE8FE-90F6-40F2-84CF-17FE23271A78.jpeg

Edited by Kaneh
  • Like 1

This year I have 100 Cape Medallion peppers and 100 ghost peppers in two separate 49sqm plot. This is a for seed grow....goal 1mil CM seeds, and 100k Ghost seeds...

The CM is my baby. Been breeding them a few years and they available online everywhere. If ever you want seeds, here's your hookup to the breeder. :-meditate

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

Hahahaha. I will test them now and again but won't do a whole meal with them. Had some bad experiences with people not knowing their chillies or just don't care that you don't like it. Then they laugh when I run around blood-red needing something cool.

Thats just inconsiderate. I understand your feels. Will need to craft a less hot sauce.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Totemic said:

This year I have 100 Cape Medallion peppers and 100 ghost peppers in two separate 49sqm plot. This is a for seed grow....goal 1mil CM seeds, and 100k Ghost seeds...

The CM is my baby. Been breeding them a few years and they available online everywhere. If ever you want seeds, here's your hookup to the breeder. :-meditate

@Totemic Ive been looking for specific chillies that I dont have yet. Will def need that hookup. I ordered some reapers, 7pot primos, scotch bonnets and ghost peppers and kind of dont know what happened to those seeds since collecting them. Been reluctant to order ever since. Started harvesting in the meantime and built up a pretty big seed collection without the hassle of paying for less seeds. Only issue is finding exotic peppers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello folks.

I'm the WC regional rep/transport manager/storeman/cleaner/technician and tea boy for a small company supplying speciality automation components. Occasional chooffer, father of two wonderful adult children, husband of one sometimes happy wife.

I like to do a bit of carpentry and am an aspiring blacksmith of 5 years. Love Yamaha SR500's and beer. Roll my own smokes with a mix of commercial and organic tobacco.

Hoping to learn a bit about growing some plants. Total experience is watering my mate's outdoor babies when he was in hospital for two weeks.

Thanks for having me. ☺️

• Like 3

• 1 month later...