My cfl caninet grow

MIm so im busy with my second grow in a home build stealth grow cabinet.. I have current 6 thunderpaws seedlings thrown under 340w of 6400k cfl light. My grow cabinet is split into two capartments. One for veg and one for flowering.. Im atill working on the flowering side where i will be using a mix of 2700k cfl and warmwhite led strips.. So far everything is looking good.. I will also be applying lst and a scrog setup whem i move them over to flowering.. I have another 2-3 weeks left in vegs and swapping them over to the flowering side.. Seeds are all normal so i hope to get at least 3-4 of females out the batch..

They are in normal potting soil with a mix of perlite and vermiculite...

Current only feeding plain h2o till they a bit bigger for nute..

What you guys things..

Any help or input?

Thanks

MIm so im busy with my second grow in a home build stealth grow cabinet.. I have current 6 thunderpaws seedlings thrown under 340w of 6400k cfl light. My grow cabinet is split into two capartments. One for veg and one for flowering.. Im atill working on the flowering side where i will be using a mix of 2700k cfl and warmwhite led strips.. So far everything is looking good.. I will also be applying lst and a scrog setup whem i move them over to flowering.. I have another 2-3 weeks left in vegs and swapping them over to the flowering side.. Seeds are all normal so i hope to get at least 3-4 of females out the batch..

They are in normal potting soil with a mix of perlite and vermiculite...

Current only feeding plain h2o till they a bit bigger for nute..

What you guys things..

Any help or input?

Thanks

Would be keen to see some pictures of your setup.

Not exactly like your topic instigates much conversation. Pictures would help. Seedlings under cfls aren't exactly conversation center pieces...

Oh im sorry, so having your plants under cfl doesnt warrant any response or feedback.. Sorry for my inferior setup or growing technique.. Once again so much for trying local and supporting local sites... 

Noice.

2nd grow in same cabinet? 

How close are you keeping the CFLs, how many bulbs? DIY reflective hood? Any reflective material on the sides? 

As @alemo mentioned, not sure what type of info you're looking for, or whether your tatas have hakuna'd? You seem pretty set. Keen to see more as grow develops.

The site isnt dead at all.

Post up stuff for us to comment on. Pics. Words dont let us see the whole pic.

We could hardly give any input in your initial post.

If the site isnt fast enough to your liking, change that and stir things up. Post stuff that will blow our minds away. But this forum aint the pat on the back kind of place. Many old toppies who have seen and then some. We would love to give feedback and learn at the same time. Keep posting as your grow progresses.

:-peace

This site is definitely slow, but that is not a bad thing.

Its quality over quantity. I am active on a lot of forums where you can't even keep up with the hourly posts and I prefer smaller more community based websites like these.

You are free to post on international and national, but you won't find a sense of community on the bigger and international boards. Just my 2c.

Lets see and try over.. Guess my crappy attitude come from the intro page that has been sorted out..

So my apologies about my crappy attitude..

Well current lighting is 4x 85w 6400k cfl's kept roughly 2-3 inches away. I have 3 server fans blowing between the bulbs and plants.. As for reflectors im using those silver dashboard screens around the sides of my cubbaord inside.. 

As for the two pots that have two seedlings in, well the two seedlings seemed to be dyimg so i decided to transplant two new ones in there but now it looks like they pullimg through but also on barely.  

Im still watering with normal h20 but thinking about maybe adding nutes as 3 seedlings are already at there 4th internodes...

Um yeah guess thays the just of things.. Anything i missed out or that anyone would like to know?

stop watering

Mind if i ask why? Cause i only water the soil when it feels dry. About two knuckles deep..

If I may suggest? Try and use smaller containers working from seed. There is no real root mass yet. In a large container relative to the size of the plant it will take a long while for the plant to drink up all the water. If you continue to water when not required your plant will show symptoms of drooping and slow growth. It might feel dry on top but at the bottom its still very moist. :-2cents

@ChronicGorilla

Are you venting as well as providing air movement? Small redundant tip, 120mm computer fans fit nice and snug in 150mm ducting. A push / pull configuration (fans on either end of the ducting) actually moves a surprising amount of air, nice and quietly, with adjustable goodness 3-12 volt.

IMG_4853.thumb.JPG.55ef9659940098714a47bdbe9bd0e88e.JPG

• 1 month later...

here are some update pics for those interested. 3 of the plants are growing fast and strong while the other three are growing a bit slower. I started nutes about a week or two ago and since then they have been booming. In the last week some have grown dbl in there size.

Looking beautiful man! Well done!

Those babies look happy. Keep posting picks every week, that makes a nice visual progress update.

I'm busy with my first grow and found the feedback on this forum very useful in sorting out some issues.

Always nice to see healthy plants, big or small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I saw the 1st pics I thought "shit they aren't looking to good" :(  but after seeing the updated pics I have to say I'm quite impressed with the looks of things. They are looking beautiful and strong. Well done brother.... :-gthumb :-gthumb :-gthumb

Any recent update pics ? 

Blessings

Hein