Rock & Metal for me

icu2

• 2 years later...

Where to start.....Mostly Metal/Rock

Rolling Stones, GnR, Deep Purple, Frigid Pink, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Nirvana, Live,
ZZ Top, Creedance, Cranberries, Van Coke, Prime Circle.

You know...the good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Pat, just for interest sake I Youtubed "Infant Annihilator" cos the name obviously catches attention lol
Guys before you watch the video below, mute it and watch the video for a bit. Then unmute it...

LMFAO. Yeah I prefer the heavier stuff, I'm super amped for their new album to come out so been watching three blokes just fuck about on a beach with random assholes in the background

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Where to start.....Mostly Metal/Rock

Rolling Stones, GnR, Deep Purple, Frigid Pink, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Nirvana, Live,
ZZ Top, Creedance, Cranberries, Van Coke, Prime Circle.

You know...the good stuff.

You up for some Cannibal Corpse bro?

• Like 1

I'm joking, I do like me some rock though.. not really metal.

Some older stuff like Pink Floyd, Cream, Dire Straits, some newer stuff like Korn, Slipknot, Alesana and then some more indie stuff like Glass Animals, The Killers, Kings of Leon and a bit of local stuff like The December Streets and The Graeme Watkins Project.

You'll also find some classical music in my playlists, some jazz like Diana Krall.

Various electronic genres and I am ashamed to admit, a few commercial songs... like radio music... But not that newer radio music shit like umm... post malone and shit like that. bleh.

I'm joking, I do like me some rock though.. not really metal.

Some older stuff like Pink Floyd, Cream, Dire Straits, some newer stuff like Korn, Slipknot, Alesana and then some more indie stuff like Glass Animals, The Killers, Kings of Leon and a bit of local stuff like The December Streets and The Graeme Watkins Project.
You'll also find some classical music in my playlists, some jazz like Diana Krall.
Various electronic genres and I am ashamed to admit, a few commercial songs... like radio music... But not that newer radio music shit like umm... post malone and shit like that. bleh.
Slipknot has become a bunch of fucking pussies. I remembered when they were pissing off the right people and making jas music, nowadays they're 3 steps behind Kpop with a massive condom pulled over Corey's face

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:57 PM, Pat999 said:

Slipknot has become a bunch of fucking pussies. I remembered when they were pissing off the right people and making jas music, nowadays they're 3 steps behind Kpop with a massive condom pulled over Corey's face

Feel you. I also think the metalcore guys got too much of the audience, you know like Bullet For My Valentine and Bring Me The Horizon. Those types. Might have pushed a lot of the better nu metal dudes like Slipknot to start changing their tune in order to get the sales. Selling out yeah? 

But the metal genre is very deep and holds extremely niche offshoots of many various types of metal music.

With all the above in mind I've been delving into other music, keeping the golden oldies of metal music hidden away from the present. 

• Like 1

Feel you. I also think the metalcore guys got too much of the audience, you know like Bullet For My Valentine and Bring Me The Horizon. Those types. Might have pushed a lot of the better nu metal dudes like Slipknot to start changing their tune in order to get the sales. Selling out yeah? 
But the metal genre is very deep and holds extremely niche offshoots of many various types of metal music.
With all the above in mind I've been delving into other music, keeping the golden oldies of metal music hidden away from the present. 
LoL don't get me wrong dude I'd windmill my cock to Elvis Presley Jailhouse Rock you nawwhattumsayin rite. But I love my more extreme metal, its not supposed to be about skipping through fields of flowers and hugs. Spose to be brutal and kinda knock your dick down into the ground. I agree dude Slipknot has become more of a sellout, they're trying to push that the new shit is as heavy as from 09? Nah fam Corey is on too much acid and the new stuff I have listened to because I can't kak on it if I've not given it a try you know. I love the band Black Dahlia Murder just as much, dudes love to party and have a good time, funny as fuck too

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

Suicide Silence 

Motionless in White 

Of Mice and Men

In Flames

Slipknot 

36 Crazyfists 

All Shall Perish 

Marilyn Manson 

Lamb of God 

Jinjer (only female I listen to) 😐

...... This is what you will find playing in the car.... Always....alongside a strong black coffee, a pipe, ginder and some lekker bud... 

Like my Rock in it's many forms.
Counting Crows, REM, Dire Straits, CCR,
ZZ Top.
Metallica, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, GnR, Eagles, Jimmy Hendrix,Led Zepplin, ACDC
The good stuff....Sex,drugs and rockandroll

Some of the new stuff is good but seems the trend is toward mass appeal- blehghh...

Just keep this pop shite away from me.

• Like 1