Fruity Pebbles

Thatoneguy

Came across this last night, was lucky enough to actually taste some about a year or so back. The stuff i had looked nothing like the pic but it put me right on my ass, was a nice relaxed smoke. Seems the guys from Alien Genetics cross most of their stuff with Tahoe Alien. 

Fruity Pebbles (AKA Fruity Pebbles OG) by Alien Genetics was a limited-time offering from the breeder. This sweet hybrid takes genetics from Green RibbonGranddaddy Purple, and Tahoe Alien to create a tropicalberry flavor reminiscent of the cereal. The euphoric effects will keep you happy when you’re stressed and help you catch some sleep when faced with insomnia. Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles!

de4ef83dc818895eedd3eb24f44e5baf.jpg.81d3e24db412a7be1346eab4f26b0ab5.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

FPOG is around from quite a few breeders, but the 'real' cut was by a breeder called Obsol33t who worked with Alien Genetics to create it, so the story goes. Obsol33t genetics should be in S.A soon, there are some which Biltong and Budz ordered, and include some FPOG crosses. Definitely want to grab one of the FPOG x AlienDawg.

On 6/20/2017 at 8:45 AM, Thatoneguy said:

Came across this last night, was lucky enough to actually taste some about a year or so back. The stuff i had looked nothing like the pic but it put me right on my ass, was a nice relaxed smoke. Seems the guys from Alien Genetics cross most of their stuff with Tahoe Alien. 

Fruity Pebbles (AKA Fruity Pebbles OG) by Alien Genetics was a limited-time offering from the breeder. This sweet hybrid takes genetics from Green RibbonGranddaddy Purple, and Tahoe Alien to create a tropicalberry flavor reminiscent of the cereal. The euphoric effects will keep you happy when you’re stressed and help you catch some sleep when faced with insomnia. Sit back, relax, and pour yourself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles!

de4ef83dc818895eedd3eb24f44e5baf.jpg.81d3e24db412a7be1346eab4f26b0ab5.jpg

Photoshopped as f. You can literally see on the finger tips. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...