First harvest- is she ready

Could one of the knowledgeable growers please comment on the readiness of this plant for harvest?

Would be greatly appreciated. She's going straight into an olive oil extraction to use as medication.

I don't have any better magnification than the zoom on my camera and cheap magnifying glass. ( looking for a good usb magnifier)

a12fcc49b465f816bfcf7dc2b2f882e2.jpgc997b1ab5ee46e97b6640cfc1de6f041.jpg

Guest shadowassasin

Looks about done.... hard to tell, don't think you have much amber but it looks to be mostly cloudy  . The microscopes are cheap on wish.

I have not ordered from there how long does it take to arrive roughly please? and do they ship to you door or post office? 

I would say its about done also cant see much amber. but depends on what effect you wanting. but yeah it looks to me mostly cloudy

Wish sounds great. Thanks GLO. thanks for your comments too, shadowassasin. I'm looking for sedative effect and I'd like to make sure and CBD content has chance to develope.

Articles I've read indicate waiting for a predominance of amber so I reckon I'll wait awhile.

Heading off to browse wish.

Guest shadowassasin

Wish sounds great. Thanks GLO. thanks for your comments too, shadowassasin. I'm looking for sedative effect and I'd like to make sure and CBD content has chance to develope.

Articles I've read indicate waiting for a predominance of amber so I reckon I'll wait awhile.

Heading off to browse wish.

I have leads on a cbd strain just need some space to run it tent or it will have to wait till spring

Takes about 6 weeks to get here. My wife uses them all the time for stuff and I have gotten a few things from them. They are legit, it comes via post office but if anything doesn't arrive the refund without question . If you can wait it's worth it

Wish is kak addictive. They take my money every month :-hilarious

Ok what is this Wish, i googled it but maybe i just suck at the googling because it came up with wish shopping, but all currency is in doll hairs. Not sure im on the right path here, any help so i too can be part of this Wish culture

Is it the one where i can buy a gold R200 note and the perfect fit bikini for my round voluptuous ass

Www.wish.com

Lol it's like a chinease bidorbuy but a lot cheaper and on a worldwide scale . You can get anything you can think of from it from it lol. The stc1000 temp controllers that gthydro sells for 650 are on there for R180 , got a few of them and they work well

Damn!  Checking it out right now. Cool shopping app too.