pressings?

Guest shadowassasin

Guest shadowassasin

Hello all i have started unsing my pressing mixed in bran muffin mix.

I am new to here but thought what I should share what i just found out. I used to throw my pressings from my in my garden or compost heap till my dog found it and got wasted. 

So now I mix it in bran muffin mix for my matey that is having chemo on his guts. he says it helps him alot, he is not a stoner but this helps him get the munchies lol

Guest shadowassasin

Good job helping out a buddy. What exactly are 'pressings'?

When i have made my oil and strained it the left over leaf material I  press to get most oil out. What is left over is the pressing works well in his muffins

Guest shadowassasin

I started this as I lazely threw the pressing in the garden. but my dog found it (the first time) I thought they tried too use poision of some sort

it was only on the second time i caught it eating again and saw what it did to it. then i knew cant throw it way mixed in bran muffins does not have the "effect" people think of but it seems to work i think its the added roughage(no stems or seeds in my mix) but my mate with stomach c says it helps much for not bging sick and giving hunger