Tangie in a cupboard

gdogg

Ahoy bru!!! this is my flower cupboard that I manage to grow in, have to keep things stealth unfortunately. Running a  400hps hood have to use A/C for now but not for much longer I hope ! Its my first full organic grow!!!! Very excited, i tried to follow totemics recipe as best I could, only thing I've given her was some Epson salts and started giving her biobizz a week ago.

I've forgotten how old she is now but around 2 months I think, was waiting for things to start cooling down but she got to big so had to start flowering, this is also my first scrog grow, wasn't planning on it but had to throw a net over her to keep her down so don't know if its done properly ?

she is a Tangie from reserva privada, first time growing this strain its a sativa Dom hybrid, so there was a bit of stretch just hope its stopped now as I'm maxed with space !!!

Now that winter is coming Im going to be alot more active around here!

Ummm think that about covers it hahaha!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geez early flower I tried that EcoBB stuff which help slow down the spread but it didn't stop them and by then there wasn't much I could do so I've just rode it out gonna have to nuke my cuboard and room when I take her down, think prevention is better then a cure imo just keep hitting them with foliar sprays of ur choice of spray couple different options but have to make sure they dont get ahead of you as they multipley like crazy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...