gdogg

Tangie in a cupboard

Hey Gdogg

Welcome, What you got there, Aircooled hood, 400 or 600hps? what is the area size, i see your doing a scrog.  what nutes and medium you using.  Have you grown this strain before. Who is the breeder

Ahoy bru!!! this is my flower cupboard that I manage to grow in, have to keep things stealth unfortunately. Running a  400hps hood have to use A/C for now but not for much longer I hope ! Its my first full organic grow!!!! Very excited, i tried to follow totemics recipe as best I could, only thing I've given her was some Epson salts and started giving her biobizz a week ago.

I've forgotten how old she is now but around 2 months I think, was waiting for things to start cooling down but she got to big so had to start flowering, this is also my first scrog grow, wasn't planning on it but had to throw a net over her to keep her down so don't know if its done properly ?

she is a Tangie from reserva privada, first time growing this strain its a sativa Dom hybrid, so there was a bit of stretch just hope its stopped now as I'm maxed with space !!!

Now that winter is coming Im going to be alot more active around here!

Ummm think that about covers it hahaha!!!

My username has changed again, Donno whats going on? Sorry

Sent from my E5303 using Tapatalk

Lol you signed up with the grunterfish profile in Sept 2014!

I should of just stuck to one username! Ive lost track of them now, I use Tapatalk and my phone broke so im on a new device and was trying different usernames to get in lol eish

anyway excited summer is over now and we can smashed out a couple of grows, just popped 2 more seeds today !!!!!!!

40 days 12/12

Not having the best of luck with this flower, have a spider mite problem and I may have taken a bit to many leaves off her and think it's effectin the bud development!!!! 6ed352baec60b8084c622a75bc5971a3.jpg

Guest 1020dgp

What are you using to get the mites under control?

Geez early flower I tried that EcoBB stuff which help slow down the spread but it didn't stop them and by then there wasn't much I could do so I've just rode it out gonna have to nuke my cuboard and room when I take her down, think prevention is better then a cure imo just keep hitting them with foliar sprays of ur choice of spray couple different options but have to make sure they dont get ahead of you as they multipley like crazy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks bru! First fully organic grow so pretty excited to see how she smokes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 8/19/2017 at 9:28 PM, ChronicGorilla said:

just for interest sake i used red mite pesticide thats meant for roses on my last grow and it worked like a bomb for those pesty buggers.

You should only use pestcides that are meant for fruits and veggies.