How do you dry and cure your harvest?

420SA

Requires more than aircon it requires you to controll the RH as well , run the ac to long and the air drys to much. Look I know this out of reach for most people but you want it to be as close to that as you can get . This will give you 11% moisture content in the flowers  which is what we all aiming for and the best way to get there is as slow as you can .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved a call yesterday from a friends mother who found a dagga plant in her backyard asking me to come have a look. This plant is in full flower and probably will be ready for harvest next week. Don't know how a photoperiod is ready to harvest this time of year, but who's complaining!

I have also read up on bud washing and will be using this plant as an experiment, washing half of them before curing. It seems as though bud washing has more pro's than cons. 06d3ef151b6231391d967a10c8ac1e76.jpgde49cda93bf86510b7778352439a1ea2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

So I washed half the plant and seeing all the dirt, hair and bugs left in the buckets I washed the rest of the plant also. Will definetly do this with my own plants.

I did the 4 bucket wash, room temp peroxide, warm lemon juice + baking soda, warm water, cool water.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk