Organic Flowering Additives

Guest Thatoneguy

Just wondering if any of the more experienced guys would maybe help me out with some suggestions for boosting trichome and yield production for my girls. I am using the Freedom Farms organic living soil as well as bio grow and bloom with some amino mix and molasses and kelpak i soil drench. Is kelp meal any good and alfalfa meal for flowering

• 4 months later...

I would love to know as well. im using same soil, same boibizz mix and kelpak for foilar spray once a week and little bit in water.

I dont use milasses I use brown sugar. what else can be used during flowering to beter flav, scent, taste ect?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

In organics it's about the microbes and keeping it simple. Go out into the world with a nice day spiff and look for where there is vibrant growth in nature , Take a spade and a little bag and take a soil sample . Walk a bit more and find another spot where plants are doing well and take another sample . Once for finished make a aact with the sample and feed your plants , they will thank you for it .

I wouldn't stress to much about it , yes they can ask you to stop but that's about it. I have found if you tell them why you doing it , making Teas for your veggie garden they will let you do it and more than likely show interest in it. Don't also take the piss if you know what I mean , don't go in with a 20l bucket and spade . All you need is a " seed " of soil for the teas, only need about 50ml soil samples.

Cheers  .

Guest shadowassasin

hope this is on topic? I use and make emo and imo (effective micro oranisim) i dont just really in flower but to build soil up before planting and during veg. any one else use them?

• 4 months later...

Geez what a nice read. Reaf, I see you are still the Organic Guru I remember from back then. Thqnx for sharing your info brother. 

Guess I'm rolling a joint 8-)  and missioning up to the mountains as soon as it a bit cooler. Today is a fucking HOT day :-hairpull.

Blessings

Hein