Cannabisseeds.Co.za

BLUESHEPHERD

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys. 

I'm wanting to order from cannabisseeds.co.za for the first time and was wanting any feed back from people that have used them in the passed. 

Are they legit? and are their seeds good quality. 

Any feedback would be really great.

Thanks

Hi Guys.

I'm wanting to order from cannabisseeds.co.za for the first time and was wanting any feed back from people that have used them in the passed.

Thanks

Yes legit, ordered twice already. They are kak busy atm, orders seem to be doubling month on month especially since the latest court judgement. You can link up with the owner on the facebook page if needed.

• 1 month later...
Guest shadowassasin

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Yes legit, ordered twice already. They are kak busy atm, orders seem to be doubling month on month especially since the latest court judgement. You can link up with the owner on the facebook page if needed.

Any feed back on germ rate please?

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Getting 100% germ rate on my amnesia kush & royale haze. My soil mix was off so I lost 2 of 4 amnesia kush. Nursing them back to health in proper growing medium.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Getting 100% germ rate on my amnesia kush & royale haze. My soil mix was off so I lost 2 of 4 amnesia kush. Nursing them back to health in proper growing medium.

Popped two of my California Hash Plant seeds. Both came up strong in  3 days.

From cannabisseeds.

:-loveit

Guest shadowassasin

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Popped two of my California Hash Plant seeds. Both came up strong in  3 days.

From cannabisseeds.

Awesome thank you

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys.

Thanks

From cannabisseeds.

Hi

I am not impressed with cannabisseeds.co.za. I placed an order on the 10th of July it is now the 1st of August and I'm still waiting for my order :-(

Hi Guys.

Thanks

Popped two of my California Hash Plant seeds. Both came up strong in  3 days.

From cannabisseeds.

Hi

I am not impressed with cannabisseeds.co.za. I placed an order on the 10th of July it is now the 1st of August and I'm still waiting for my order :-(

Have you chatted to them about this? Possible lack of stock maybe... They have a facebook group you can message on and they generally quick to respond.

Hi Guys.

Thanks

From cannabisseeds.

Hi

Any feedback from them yet? I was thinking of ordering some more soon...

Found Pachamama on this forum yesterday. Prices are much better! Maybe give them a try. Return the favour and let us know how it went.

Just contacted them, they'll have stock of their autos in 2 weeks. They also have a 25% off sale on right now. :)

Im growing some Pachamama autos... rather just stay clear to be honest.

Not impressed with the genes. The deimos (northern lights) feels more like a photo period, infact I think it is, only started flowering when I forced it into 12/12. The haze grow like fkn weed, literally, long, massive internodes with small flowers on each now. Who knows when its fully grown, but Im not expecting much. 

2 of the 3 deimos never popped and lots of others report the same, lots of germination issues (and this was from the legit agents, not the ones sending out kak beans before they all got shut down).

Guest shadowassasin

Im growing some Pachamama autos... rather just stay clear to be honest.

Not impressed with the genes. The deimos (northern lights) feels more like a photo period, infact I think it is, only started flowering when I forced it into 12/12. The haze grow like fkn weed, literally, long, massive internodes with small flowers on each now. Who knows when its fully grown, but Im not expecting much.

2 of the 3 deimos never popped and lots of others report the same, lots of germination issues (and this was from the legit agents, not the ones sending out kak beans before they all got shut down).

I agree and friend and i went half on a 5 pack we popped 4 not very happy with them at all. very differnet phenos ones is really tall and lanky as f@ck the two kinda the same to each other a bit shorter but a good week if not two behind in fowering to the tall one. last one very small and way behind on on the flowering. did not change light still on 18 but would not go with them again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dinafem......

First order of critical jack & critical cheese, 5 of each, only got 3 weak cheese. Did a control group using 5 of my own in same soil. All 5 came up.

Complained to them and got a replacement 5 CJ. 4 came up looking strong.

They also sent a freeby of 5 bubba kush, after saying they wouldn't sell it because of low germ rates..... Some freeby! None came up.

Next ordered 5 critical kush & 5 critical amnesia. 5 ck up and 4 can but all weak & had to help most out of the seed.

These ppl are selling old seed at premium prices. Won't be buying from them again!

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

Dinafem......

First order of critical jack & critical cheese, 5 of each, only got 3 weak cheese. Did a control group using 5 of my own in same soil. All 5 came up.

Complained to them and got a replacement 5 CJ. 4 came up looking strong.

They also sent a freeby of 5 bubba kush, after saying they wouldn't sell it because of low germ rates..... Some freeby! None came up.

Next ordered 5 critical kush & 5 critical amnesia. 5 ck up and 4 can but all weak & had to help most out of the seed.

These ppl are selling old seed at premium prices. Won't be buying from them again!

Yeah mate had similar issues with runts and one seed had those white larvea in it that chowed the seed from the inside. So far only 8 of 12 seeds popped....pretty bad rate at that price.