Reputable Seedbanks

Surv0

Hey guys

Ill just leave this here. Its a fairly accurate list of worthy seedbanks managed and updated by a growers group  (US) on FB Im a member of. I guess if anybody has any positive/negative experiences with ordering maybe they can put them here? We can keep it updated.

SbXVD6g.gif

Hi there thanks a lot for the info, its valuable.

one question, of the recommended seed banks/breeders,who will ship to SA,I've personally contacted dutch passion and they unfortunately do not ship to SA.

Attitude seeds and Nirvana sends here as far as I know? Always a risk with the international banks, and heard horror stories of cape mail and even some arrests.

Im actually expecting some seeds from the US, but just have a nagging feeling they may be intercepted.

However, it seems www.cannabisseeds.co.za is selling out of stock quickly... lots of orders. Since my first order came through the next day, Ill try them again before I buy oversees. Far less risk for the buyer, but more for the seller.

I have ordered from Bonza seeds. Excellent customer service and great variety. 

I took advantage of their special on boxing day (40% off) and told them to dispatch the goods on the 16/01/2017. I get daily updates on my order which is cool. Its should be in 4 days according to their report. Im in Cape Town so this me hoping for the best. I know other members here who ordered from them, based in Cape Town, had deliveries with no issues. 

Ill let you guys know when I receive them.

I ordered from Bonza. First order got lost in the post. I informed them that I didn't receive my seeds. They re-sent the seeds for free and it arrived a week later. :-respect  Excellent customer service.

Out of interest, how did they arrive? IE packaging? Was it via Cape mail?

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, an update. I received my seeds today. Super stealth with no hassles. So anyone shipping to Cape Town, try Bonza. :rastabanana

I cant wait to plant them. I think ill keep them for a nice winter grow.:poke

Some medical strains.

Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized 

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #1 Feminized 

Barney's Farm CBD Critical Cure Feminized 

Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star Feminized 

Resin Seeds Cannatonic Feminized Cannabis 

Medicann Seeds Blue Blood Feminized

;D Nice to see you got seeds to CT successfully Toby,

To anyone wanting to get seeds into SA I highly suggest getting them sent to someone you know in Johannesburg or Eastern Part of the country so they do not go through cape mail customs. (You can then get them forwarded to CT via overnight, Pick n Pay Amerex being the safest and most reliable I have found)

Josi customs seems to be way more relaxed on incoming mail.