Attention Nutriplex users

CG420za

I've used Nutriplex for a while now.

I say

VEG: 5-5-5 up to 8-8-8 ml per 10L

Flower: 12-12-15 up to 15-15-20

Those gave me descent results.

Trailblazer has got his ratio down from what he is showing us...

What ratio you using @trailblazer?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I stay pretty close to the recommended dosages, but I do give them regular intervals of plain water + calmag. My babies are 9 days old today and I've just bumped up their dosage to 4 - 4 -4. In about another week, I will bump up to 8 - 8 - 8 or close to it. In flower I sometimes bump up the recommended bloom nute and decrease the gro nute dosage depending on what the plants tell me. Always use recommended dosages as my baseline though.

I've just started using Nutriplex and I'm doing 2-2-2 as my clones are only 2 weeks old, next week going to bump up to 3-3-3 which is recommended dosage for babies.

From what I have heard you can actually go above recommended dosage without any issues, especially during flower.

My plan is to feed with cal-mag and nutriplex for 2 waterings then the 3rd watering plain ph'd water to get rid of salts.

Does anybody know if its possible for plants to overdose on calmag??

Its the 1.5ml Micro and 2.5ml Bloom per litre of water throughout veg....Flowering period is the same until about week 5 then start phasing out the micro

Watered daily with pH strictly at 5.8 and maybe the odd 5.9

Its the ratio of 6ml micro/9ml Bloom per gallon for Lucas formula for coco

Which chart are you guys following? as it differs

On Gthydro's site there is the Mixing chart for 'Herbs' which I'm relatively sure is directed at we're doing ::)

That chart differs from the amounts indicated on the interactive chart which has a closer ratio to what I use. I'm not sure if the feeding charts have changed but last year I seemed to find a sweet spot by multiplying the recommended feeding amounts by 1.4 or something like that. I have the feeding amounts stored on my growbuddy app

Here's some of the amounts I feed with and have never encountered any nuteburn or def's... (per 10l)

Flower Week 1-2 - Grow 14.5 Micro 21.5 Bloom 27

Flower Week 3-5 - G 16 M 20 B 40

Flower Week 6-8 -  G 16 M 18 B 40

I always add 100ppm of calmag to the mix as well

Good info to have before I start my new grow. My 1st was rough coz I never knew if the nutes were right, considering I had a million other issues.

I've attached the feeding chart I was using... Check it out @420SA

I think that was their old chart CK, check out this link and download the spreadsheet from that page. You'll see the dosages have been upped

http://gthydro.co.za/products/196-nutriplex-gro-1l.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

From gthydro themselves tried to  order some and there is no more kinda sux our options are so limited when it comes to grow stuff !!!! Hopefully things change

* App they will keep making but waiting for goverment approval or sumin like that ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys, noob question. Can nutriplex be used on soil grows as well or only with hydro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be used in soil but isnt recommended due to the possibility of salt build up. Look for organic bottled nutrients rather

Hi Guys, noob question. Can nutriplex be used on soil grows as well or only with hydro?

It can be used in soil but isnt recommended due to the possibility of salt build up. Look for organic bottled nutrients rather

Thanks Bud. So I should rather stick to Bio Biz ?

Thanks Bud. So I should rather stick to Bio Biz ?

Definitely yes. Freedom farms are also bringing out some organics nutes. Look out for that