Seed Banks

www.cannabisseeds.co.za has a soft launch on Tuesday next week. All seeds in original packaging, next day delivery.

Are they legit?? been struggling for a while to get new strains into SA.

100% I received my order this morning. Have been in comms with the owner and have been begging for early seeds to get my next grow going.

Funny enough, the company I work for develops software for courier companies, and this courier is using our software. So I can vouch for the legitimacy. they are trying to tie in with other seed banks, but kicked off with Dinafem who have been very keen to get involved here. They are apparently making sure stock arrives timely, so we dont end up waiting weeks.  I havent grown anything from Dinafem yet, but heard positive things, will report back when I have more info :)

Other than that, they do have a FB group as well to contact them..

Hey guys sorry to bother but would like the ease of mind on something here.

When you order from an international bank, do you need some sort of prescription?  And if it is intercepted at customs, do they come visit me at home and take me for a drive to where I don't want to be?

Local seed bank such as cannabisseeds.Co.za, if I order from them do I need a prescription? Or do I just order and have a smoke to shorten the wait?

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry to bother but would like the ease of mind on something here.

When you order from an international bank, do you need some sort of prescription?  And if it is intercepted at customs, do they come visit me at home and take me for a drive to where I don't want to be?

Local seed bank such as cannabisseeds.Co.za, if I order from them do I need a prescription? Or do I just order and have a smoke to shorten the wait?

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

No prescription is needed, however be aware that having and importing seeds is still illegal.

There is a chance customs intercepts the seeds, this happens quite often as I have come to learn. The seed banks tend to use generic methods to send the seeds to you. I think customs, especially in cape town have cottoned on to these methods. They generally just confiscate, and send a letter to inform you that they were confiscated and you must call them. Always say you are not expecting anything. You could call them and they may ask you what are you having sent, other times they wont. I have heard of the police arriving to deliver the package themselves, get somebody to sign for it, in order to arrest. This was something like 4000 seeds though.

***text removed****

As long as there is a local bank offering, I will go that route over the international option.

***text removed***