12-1 lighting schedule

jacks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning guys, 

Update: Flower day 80. We just about finishing off, my intention is to harvest next week Wednesday. The ambers are currently at 10%, hoping for so between 40- & 50% amber to cloudy ratio. I have gave them their last watering of molasses and some calmag. Hoping to have them sufficiently dried out prior to the 48hrs of darkness. I lost the clones I took earlier in the grow (due to experimenting) but have taken some bud clones about 2 weeks ago, from the lower branches, trying and hoping for some roots and they have taken, reverted back to veg successfully. Yay! Some final pictures before harvest.

IMG_20160720_175709.thumb.jpg.59bae78427e0e24c2076e5ddfaf719ce.jpg

IMG_20160720_174724.thumb.jpg.3c04947b990999ee595ee3979ee148f5.jpg

IMG_20160720_180117.thumb.jpg.dd1c765137c390f8e6340d8f66365bc3.jpg

IMG_20160720_175930.thumb.jpg.11a261994e7f80cb9e77fa5b3f907318.jpg

IMG_20160720_175853.thumb.jpg.239c251254a5a2d3370c97c076592d56.jpg

IMG_20160720_175819.thumb.jpg.2bfc792020b30ae35abc85a5127f8839.jpg

IMG_20160720_180314.thumb.jpg.946e1673095b5de7792f5b5b575c6ee7.jpg

Fantastic man. This might have been asked before, but what strain/s and what are you hoping to yield? Thanks

Thanks bud. The strains are. HSO - Bluedream, HSS - Thunderbud Haze & Diafem - Amensia Haze

For the 4 plants I am hoping between 350-400grm. The buds are nice and dense, so this is me be optimistic. :-puffin

Great strain selection. I've heard Blue Dream is an excellent yielder. My fiance has insisted I order some Blue Dream seeds. Can you post a pic of the thunderbud haze? Im very interested in HSS, but never seen any grows with their genetics.

By the way, I think you should hit your target looking at those pics! Congrats!!

Can you post a pic of the thunderbud haze? Im very interested in HSS, but never seen any grows with their genetics.

I've been growing the TBH for a while now. She's a big yielder and smells amazing! I think if you scan through the bud shots you'll see a member posted a pic of his GuideDawg, a strain from HSS as well

Here's a pic of a TBH I grew

20150420_225605_zpszerllmzo.jpg

Yea I must say I'm well impressed. I've heard about that strawberry diesel, apparently its tough to get hold of cos of the demand in the states!

On two of my grows I did pick up nanners on the TBH though, but I reckon its down to stress cos I didnt get on my last grow... @Toby have you picked up any signs?

Yeah I also tried getting the strawberry diesel & black honey haze. Spoke to them and apparently at the time there was a huge demand and it would be only available in couple of months time. They based in Durban so you can get it locally as far as my knowledge is concerned?

On two of my grows I did pick up nanners on the TBH though, but I reckon its down to stress cos I didnt get on my last grow... @Toby have you picked up any signs?

Nahna, nothing so far. I try and inspect my ladies on regular basis for any indicator even with the 12-1 lighting. Its a bit concerning that you have picked up some. Makes you wonder about the genetics, but like you said, it was the stress.:poke

Yeah I also tried getting the strawberry diesel & black honey haze. Spoke to them and apparently at the time there was a huge demand and it would be only available in couple of months time. They based in Durban so you can get it locally as far as my knowledge is concerned?

They're based in the UK. The dude is a born and bred saffa from Durban but he moved to the UK. Much easier to run a seed business from there I'm sure

They're based in the UK. The dude is a born and bred saffa from Durban but he moved to the UK. Much easier to run a seed business from there I'm sure

Thanks bud, he said he will Aramex it from Durbs? Makes sense to operate internationally. I was bitching to him about paying in euros for local goods,lol :sillyass

Yeah, I spotted it on Bonza as well, because I always use Bonza. Although that horrible seed pod of theirs is putting me off them. Messed up quite a few of the seeds in my last order. Luckily all freebies though, but still.

That Strawberry Diesel is meant to be killer, and the bubblegum hashplant is bubblegum x guava 13. Yummy! I need some of that in my life.

Can't wait to place another order for seeds.

Guest alemo

Ya'll capies enjoying that tbh? What a lucky pip I tell you. But I wouldn't spend money on the brand. I have some strawberry Diesel packed away, but not in a rush to pheno hunt through young genes. Bonza has a bleak selection, HOGG or Bodhi

• 2 weeks later...

Howzat gents.

Final update: Harvest time. This grow has come to en end. I am very happy and satisfied with the way things progressed. 

Im experimenting with no-till reveg of the harvested plants. Left some popcorn buds and a few leaves on them. Changed the light cycle back to veg on 12-1 and added some light nutrient feed. Will see how it goes. 

I got 4 trays of buds as seen in images below. I washed them and drip dry. They are surprisingly dry considering the soak they had.

In conclusion I will definitely recommend the 12-1 lighting schedule and washing of the buds. Much more effort but worth it. Took me two days to harvest all.

Pictures below.

20160802_220147.thumb.jpg.71c6c9c3667d2fc44e628f105fcdbe61.jpg

20160802_220045.thumb.jpg.331e1b1cb895ea3ad7708c0f355e9572.jpg

IMG_20160803_204358.thumb.jpg.57c4f6bd0fe2b7b7e6c2d433ef6a770a.jpg

IMG_20160803_204412.thumb.jpg.76e3deff026a05a5ab7f6a12be83af87.jpg

Thanks gents. It was a pleasure growing this batch. It felt natural and nothing felt forced or over the top. I think my ladies and I have an understanding of each other's role in the relationship. I am hoping to fine tune my formula moving forward to use even less input and produce more and better quality buds. Ya thats the dream.

Im planning to dry for between 4-10 days depending on weather conditions and cure for 4-6weeks. :poke