Stealth Growing

Fire

Blessed...im new 2 growing, i grew a few plants outdoor an recently finished my  1st indoor harvest it was bag seeds tho i was lucky to get 4 females out of 6 plants i struggled with my cupboard as i design it myself (2 big PC fans 1 exhaust 1 intake, 2 small PC fans 1 intake 1 exhaust, a big Logic rotating fan blowing heat from the light to the exhaust fan an a USB fan for circulation) i struggled at 1st with heat an humidity but got it under control im looking for any advise to increase my yield maybe LED?  I currently have a 400watt  setup an any reviews on the Hydro Herb grow cupboard?

Hey,

Tell us a bit more about your cupboard, and maybe share a pic or 2. It really does make it a lot easier to give the right advise. I would however, convert all your fans to active exhaust, with passive intake. Make a few more intake holes if possible. 

With an HID in a small space heat is always going to be your enemy. Your best bet is to get a cool tube or an air cooled hod, and a decent inline fan.

:-peace

Hey,

Tell us a bit more about your cupboard, and maybe share a pic or 2. It really does make it a lot easier to give the right advise. I would however, convert all your fans to active exhaust, with passive intake. Make a few more intake holes if possible. 

With an HID in a small space heat is always going to be your enemy. Your best bet is to get a cool tube or an air cooled hod, and a decent inline fan.

:-peace

Here it is im currently on holiday will be home in a few days than il show use a updated pic but basically all the wires are outside added a birdwing reflector the big fan drops down with it, its a 140x60x180 its empty at the moment, i was planing on adding mylar an doing a few adjustments to the cupboard as my 1st grow came out decent, adding LED etc..i am looking at tents but its harder to hide so im considering a Hydro Herb grow cupboard or just upgrading my current grow opp

Blessed...im new 2 growing, i grew a few plants outdoor an recently finished my  1st indoor harvest it was bag seeds tho i was lucky to get 4 females out of 6 plants i struggled with my cupboard as i design it myself (2 big PC fans 1 exhaust 1 intake, 2 small PC fans 1 intake 1 exhaust, a big Logic rotating fan blowing heat from the light to the exhaust fan an a USB fan for circulation) i struggled at 1st with heat an humidity but got it under control im looking for any advise to increase my yield maybe LED?  I currently have a 400watt  setup an any reviews on the Hydro Herb grow cupboard?

uploadfromtaptalk1411926409465.thumb.jpg.9b9eaba46c2c53b158fc86748f512bda.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1411926612684.thumb.jpg.1b9d31553118f6e85d8cac5e2d542ced.jpg

Thanx for the info gents i only completed my 1st indoor harvest recently an it was in winter when room tempreture was relatively low, now when summer hits my cupboard tempreture will rise so all this input is extremely helpfull..im also designing a 2nd cupboard, smaller 1 for clones. I need to get some tough clones soon tho in the next few days i need a december harvest as prices for good weed in Cape Town gets hectic most of the time its indoor clones grown outside but sold as indoor at indoor prices. Fire burn the wicked!! BLESSED tho for your inputs much appreciated

• 6 months later...