420SA

What are you guys smoking at the moment?

below the lion is a great web page also available at greensmokeroom.com I was just wanting to query about 420 sa does anyone know what tickets are going to cost?

Tickets for what Jordy?

Guest OnlyTheGood

Vaporizing some excellent cheese oil off my TI since I'm stuck at home supervising workmen..

Anyone else inhaling anything particularly delectable?

Guest OnlyTheGood

Kush is right up my alley, don't get to smoke it enough sadly. I've really enjoyed some of the kush offerings from Sannies..

Well for the last 2 weeks is been a pleasurable mix between

lemon kush (hybrid)

Hindu Kush (indica)

Jack Herer (sativa)

Howsit guys Anybody remember me? currently smoking a old POTM from 2years ago on weed.co.za

Back from Afghanistan.

You guys been noticing the quality change in the stuff from Swaziland?

♡the plant

Awe Guys

Namibjakkals

Kush is right up my alley, don't get to smoke it enough sadly. I've really enjoyed some of the kush offerings from Sannies..

Jeez I had a caramel candy kush from sannies was a difficult grow but a deathly stoned.

Agreed. I also only joined again recently. Think about 3 or 4 weeks back. Been on 420magazine for the last few years now.

Looks crazy, and been messing with some tasty strains. This is malawi x kush ( malawi gold OG ) with a trippy magic weed mantis that has been hanging around for free for about 4 weeks. This is in the pipe lately. Put some kush in it.

yG3lK3v.thumb.jpg.ef9ee8d8cefbce5e7512ee1adc124b21.jpg

Looks very interesting. Is that actual bud growing like that or foreign organisms making themselves cosy on the bud? Looks like a succulent of sorts?

Its a spiny pray mantis on there, moved in and stayed a few weeks. Very special, loves chatting in the morning, moves his head and listens.

Guest Hein

I would love to say I'm puffing my own homegrown but I smoked to much and noe my ganja is finished. 

Went out and bought some chronic. Not sure its chronic. Tastes more like a cheese but still good though.

Hein