What strain did you smoke last?

420SA

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest OnlyTheGood

Vaporizing some excellent cheese oil off my TI since I'm stuck at home supervising workmen..

Anyone else inhaling anything particularly delectable?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks crazy, and been messing with some tasty strains. This is malawi x kush ( malawi gold OG ) with a trippy magic weed mantis that has been hanging around for free for about 4 weeks. This is in the pipe lately. Put some kush in it.

yG3lK3v.thumb.jpg.ef9ee8d8cefbce5e7512ee1adc124b21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Fire! 1

• 1 year later...

I would love to say I'm puffing my own homegrown but I smoked to much and noe my ganja is finished. 

Went out and bought some chronic. Not sure its chronic. Tastes more like a cheese but still good though.

Hein

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Our choices were between local grown seeded, prematurely harvested lowgrade and some ok-ishh ,bonedry ''imported'' weed.

Growing our own has shot that to s##t, the homegrown bud beats it hands down. Aroma, flavour and potency. Properly cured it's just better. I'll never go back now. Currently puffing Swazi gold and DP. 904a1172cd8994f5025cd820bec0490c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Some of my home bred, and home grown nuggets. Buds were grown outdoors and harvested a week or two early, some buds went amber trichs. This was a little session i blazed up this morning. Sorry my phone camera is a bit kakerig, looking to get a nice HD cam some time.

20190513_114901.jpg

Effects and taste vary. Some Euphoric, thought provoking, munchies and falling asleep, one of my favorite's right now tastes a bit like orange sherbet mixed with some Amsterdam coffeeshop skunky cheese taste.  

The top bud is a mostly Kush variety with a bit of Cookies from her grandparents. The other little nuggies are different pheno's from a BlueBerryKush x GirlScoutCookies F1 cross I made in 2018.

I'll get into the genetics more if anybody is interested, but for now I just want to mention that the Great grandparents all come from Sunny California via the international forums, from the illegal days when US growers used to send out freebies.

Edited by Dank
spelling mistakes :')
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
https://imgur.com/a/b7MlJX2

Homegrown bag seed. Tastes like, roses, coffee and garlic. Very strong, to people with lower tolerance than me. This is a strain I wish to stabilize in the future, super unique.
I was intrigued when you said roses, excited when you said coffee and I'm getting the fuck out when you said garlic

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...