420SA

What are you guys smoking at the moment?

I may have come across the best value for money toke I have bought in quite a while.

I had to go into the heart of a township for it, but at R30 for 2g of dank bud. Not perfect, but some of the best I've come across in quite a while.

Wonderful smoke. Hope to grow a few of the bagseed.

:-rollitup

Some hydro budda an some wicked outdoor cheese hybrids from the Rastas

Super Cheese hydro up next,  this was 2 weeks ago 1 of my friends setups Hydro Herb

uploadfromtaptalk1412308530001.jpg.60a0a937e0b5e5197ab531aa2d1c3eca.jpg

Bubba Cheese to slow the head down a little this morning and ease the usual aches and pains along with new ones sustained in falling up onto my verandah while carring pieces of wire fencing cutoffs.

I have some JAH SKY ROOTS JUICE( better than Jameson and the cops can pull me over it aint alcohol) a shot of ROOTS mix with abit of score add a drop of oil if you like to...BOOM...WASTED .....lol its a good medi with a cheese blunt

You know whats bogor water is?  This is a advance version lol extremely healthy works well for people with stomach problems and for when a man needs abit of extra performance lol all in all its a good medi....my friend makes an sells it 250ml 500ml  i buy a box of 6 for R400 thats the 250ml tho theres more than 1 type that he makes too

Most likely lol iv only heard the term....this rasta slang the words sound so different   but his been making this for over 20years

Guest Maxwell

Yummy!  :-gthumb Happen to know if it was "true" Exodus (Clone only) Or reversed?

I do know that the gentleman that this was procured from also had clones available.

I'm due to have a chat with him soon and I'll be able to confirm the authenticity of this bud. But I can say it is a wonderful puff.

SmokeyTheBear I like the blades you're using. Is it available locally? What's it called?

I have some White Widow and 1066 at the moment that's going down well. Hopefully I'll have some California Orange a bit later, then I'll have a choice of three strains to choose from . . . . . . lucky me :rastabanana

below the lion is a great web page also available at greensmokeroom.com I was just wanting to query about 420 sa does anyone know what tickets are going to cost?