Organics: The GLO way

What a wicked read!! 

Almost all of your info I have tried to apply to hydro growing... Especially humic and fulvic acids... 

I am toying with an idea to have a mixed hydro and soil grow and needed a sweet article to give me that boost in confidence!! 

Thanks for an awesome read man

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been growing organic for a long time, but you put ears on me for this data you presented. Thank you very much GLO.

We have just completed our own outdoors soil preps. Busy sorting out water via drip pipe to the number of holes done. Using pure spring water, helps stacks.

Will try feed back what we see and learn this season, as I plan to do the opportunistic feeds through the next season. Our own recipe's are little different to the ones presented, so its new idea's - I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

@Green Leaf Organics Awesome write up thank you! you've put a lot of info together here that's generally dispersed amongst the garbage of the internet.

2 Quick Questions if you dont mind: I'm trying to establish my organic method for coco/perl, with microbes etc, without any soil ammendments, using biobizz nutes, AACT, EM pro & myco

1) Fulvic acid -  how do you apply this to your grow? every feeding or once a month? & how much? I add about 1-2ml /10L per feed, works out to about 1ml per plant per month. I also apply a kelpak & fulvic foliar throughout veg & 3 weeks into flower

2) Buffering coco - have you got any organic methods for this?

TIA

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Green Leaf Organics Thank you so much for sharing this. This is so well written and constructed and great to give an enthusiast like myself a basic understanding of organic living soil. 

Is 3 hours sufficient time for tap water to dechlorinate? In your article you refer to a ‘few hours’, can it be as little as 3. I’ve aimed for 24 hours but it’s has been loosely applied and wanted to know what’s your minimum recommendation.

Also to make the super soil mix (250l) can this be stored for 6 months or so? As long as I continuously look after it by mixing it around every week or so and a water with AACT and molasses?

I Really found this piece of great help. Would love to learn more as soon as I start understanding more. 

• Like 1

GLO has been missing from the forum a year or 2 now. He might have retired from this platform.

24 hours is good to let water stand. Chlorine is a pretty unstable molecule in the sun.

Super soil gets better the longer it stands. Depending on where you are keeping your soil, you shouldn't have to keep feeding and turning the soil weekly after the initial preparation period. I've let soil just sit there for months and it was just fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

On 6/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, Zaskar09 said:

Howdy,

Does anybody know who stocks the Growlite Perlite and at what cost? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Also, what makes this better than regular perlite?

Thanks!

Growlite is a brand. It is perlite. Growlite is manufactured by pratley. Cosys about R210 for 100l. They only open on the 15th of January again. You can try the hydroshops they should stock it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

@Green Leaf Organics Come now! You cannot post such pictures and not at least share the breeder and strain name with us! 😄

They look delicious!

🤣 

The top pic is Jungle Boys DoSiDo

The 3rd from the top is totemics slurricane X chocolate Gelato 

The rest of the pics are Ethos Grape Diamonds 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/20/2015 at 10:32 AM, Green Leaf Organics said:

Thanks Toby

I don't mind at all , I can even try do one better and put the original document up for download if you want . I also don't mind if you reuse it , just give credit where credit is due. I put this info out there to help people so spreading it isn't a problem .

Cheers

Reaf

Thanks for sharing this. Cleared up a lot for me. You're a legend. Such a wealth of information. It will take me some time to chew on all of it .