Change "lights on" time mid-flowering

DeltaLabs

Hello peeps, i have recently added an extra 600w hps to the room, the ladies inside have been flowering for 4 weeks with a single 600w, and since i had the plan to add the extra light down the road, i started the light cycle at 15:00, to give me time to work with power tools once the new light/reflector  arrived.

So now it is all sorted, the room is blasting 1200w, looks beautiful, but temps raised a bit.

Now, Can i SAFELY, swing the "lights on" time to 20:00 , should i not even try?

Among others, i am running SSH and SLH from GHS, no hermie action from any so far, but im worried. What u guys think?

Thanks Bru, i have read it somewhere also, the method itself, of gradually moving the time is not what concerns me... its the strains im running, they are known to go hermie over stresses. 

The question is if it is too risky to attempt, they looking fabulous, and would hurt my soul if any of them show them nanners. and of course. could i really blame genetics if indeed they hermie over this adventure?

Thanx Gents, thats what i thought, my environment caused a regular bagbean to hermie at week8, even tho i have made major upgrades to sort the last run issues, i will not risk it, just gonna carry on and us AC for a few hours if need be...

Oh, and this pic is just a test, im getting my head around photobucket. (Tks Maxwell)

WW and SSH @week2

20150526_153958_zpsfha8slr6.jpg