420SA has gone public!...kinda...

420SA

Happy Monday everyone!

420SA has finally gone public but in a largely limited way.

In an effort to get this forum out of it's shell we decided that certain boards are fit for public viewing. This will carry numerous benefits for the forum and for the general public as well.

These are the boards that have gone public:

• 420 News
  • Polls
  • Music
  • Upcoming Events
  • General Gardening
  • Hemp & It's Potential
  • Medicinal Cannabis
  • Smoking
  • The Vapour Room
  • The Cook Book

No other boards are visible and non-members cannot view your profile.

If any of you feel uncomfortable or have concerns about this please let me know and I'll set your mind at ease :-meditate

Guest spootch

Can see this been a sensitive one but as long as your intentions are good then go for it bud ! You the one working the back end so its ur sweat n blood ! As long as when the site blows up you don't sell out lol ;) thanks for your hard work with this forum 420!!!

Can see this been a sensitive one but as long as your intentions are good then go for it bud ! You the one working the back end so its ur sweat n blood ! As long as when the site blows up you don't sell out lol ;) thanks for your hard work with this forum 420!!!

Only a pleasure TK :-gthumb  The intentions are only as pure any other cannabis discussion forum out there on this planet. Why must we be the cannabis community that hides away? As much as I would love to tell everyone how we make sure that your information is the safest we can possibly make it and that there is no possibility of the forum selling out its members, it wouldn't be wise to reveal that. First thing you need to realise is that you can't be traced through your IP address anyway. Especially in this country.

That leaves your email address as the last possible means of tracing you. If you're super paranoid and wan't to avoid worrying about whether the forum will sell you out or not, just change your email address to an address that isn't registered in your name and isn't associated with any accounts that may link back to you.  Very simple... but as I say 'if you're super paranoid' because that isn't gonna happen. :sillyass

Guest spootch
:) i think you may have taken that the wrong way 420sa,  that's why I said its a sensitive issue, im not saying we should hide away, perceptions are changing for the good we can all see and feel it, Im not parra about the safety as you can tell im happy to post away. I ment selling out as in when things change legality wise this forum will be the place everyone will turn to, blowing up as in getting bigger, and was meaning that's when the sponsors/money starts talking and that's why I said as long as u have good intentions! But its ur call at the end of the day and which ever way you want to take the forum its ur ship to steer, :) only good vibes from me and like sir smoke said the more the merrier :)

Yea I did misinterpret you there TK! :-puffin not to worry, this forum will always stay true to it's purpose and will do what it has been doing since it started: connecting growers and improving our growing...together!

:-peace