Green Smoke Room

DankyDank

His address will be on GSR's database so the risk factor is there. Unless they wipe their database every so often... but if the order was small then I doubt the cops will waste resources on it. If they were to follow up on it your friend could just say he was totally unaware of the seed order and someone must have used his address. As long as he doesn't grow and you don't use his address all the time

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it seems most of you guys trust the marketing and packaging of great brand names. I see it similar to buying the coca cola brand. So basically you saying you would not trust a homemade ginger beer from a farmers market? Cant wait for this market to open up and hopefully open alot of eyes, and change the commercial cowboys, growing methods etc. Dont forget we need to support the farmers, else the corporations will take over. hint hint.

Guest kimcarsons

It has NOTHING to do with brands. GSR only stock well known/established brands anyways, so buying from the breeder over GSR has nothing to do with corporate take over. 

It has NOTHING to do with brands. GSR only stock well known/established brands anyways, so buying from the breeder over GSR has nothing to do with corporate take over.

So no problem. Repacked great genes in bankies with colourful inserts.So what is the point of the discussion again? I have heard a couple interesting stories from GSR, but its just heresay. Springtime.

Guest kimcarsons

Do share heresay? I love a good story or two. Or is it much guarded information......

In my mind it is far simpler Jack, local seed suppliers are subject to local laws and local prosecution. You think the local police are going to get to an international breeder's database, or the local illegal importers.

Repacked genes are exactly that... you would rather purchase a sports car from its manufacturer as opposed to a used car lot.

So saying that, why cant they provide the seeds in the original packaging?

Have they said why they do the repackaging? is it just for there name?

Cause if i buy beans from them and they come in the original breeders packaging i would tell everyone that they sell legit beans...

Trust in humanity has been lost, and not just from me...

If they were breeders themselves and had beans in a bankie that were labelled I would trust that its theirs, because no local breeder will have the packaging that these international guys do unless they are legit and have funding to do so.

My only guess as to why they would repackage the beans is because they sell single seeds. They receive their bulk orders of the seeds from overseas in a single package/storage container and then the seeds get dispersed from that single package. I received an order from original sensible seeds(also single seeds) and the seeds were repackaged.

Thats just my guess though with regards to GSR...

I think I am missing the point. But keep supporting the likes of Attitude, GHS. Personally cant wait for the commercial side to die off, and people get interested in local strains, directly from farmers. Already see it now happening. Stay organic, regular. GSR is exactly heresay, I heard it from a reputable breeder, and sometimes things are best left unsaid. Its not a guarded story, its an opinion. Keep it close, hence me not wanting to buy from them. But I say, they are good what they do. Cheers for now, planting grapes, plums and drinking wine, smoking weed. Life is good. Hehehe.  Again buy from local farmers, not from Pick and Pray. Just my opinion.

I got a mixed pack of 5 seeds from Rembrandt Seed Bank (outdoor mix). It's like getting a no name brand from the shop. Not sure what is going to come up. I hope it is going to be good. Will share pics and hopefully somebody out there can help me identify what's growing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just my 2c about GSR...

I personally will never use them as I just feel you do not know if you are getting what you paid for and plus it its a bit pricey whereas ordering from overseas really isnt that hard actually...daunting the first time but worth it overall always!

That being said....I have watched a grow journal of their genetics flourish into gorgeous buds...the author was skeptical but the end result gained his trust in them.

I also have a close friend who swears by them as he has used them many a time and believes the genes he gets are legit. He's always been anti ordering overseas so I've never won him over in that regard

• 8 months later...

Just want to add my 2 cents here. I recently grew out Blue Cheese, Sour Chiesel and Black Rhino. Seeds purchased from GSR. There is no doubt in my mind, that what I got was what I paid for. The blue cheese got pretty tall with dark colouration and big stinky buds. Definitely a cheese leaning pheno. That smell! The sour chiesel now ranks as one of my all time favourite strains. The smell and taste, is pure sour candy with a twist of grapefruit. Delicious! A nice focused sativa leaning buzz as well. The black rhino was terrible, but that plant was a bit of a mutant from the start.

This was my first grow after an 18 month hiatus from the hobby. No training whatsoever, and probably a fair share of mistakes along the way. Still, I got 85g from the blue cheese and 83g from the sour chiesel. Black Rhino was a nute sensitive diva that was ragged as fuck from the start. Only got 32g from her, but that is not GSR's fault.

Only reason I would rather buy from Bonza, is the risk you run using a local supplier.

• 4 weeks later...

some sort of Green Smoke Room genetics review :)

Green smoke room don't have genetics as you put it. They are buying seeds from overseas, opening the pack and shipping you a seed at a time, if they are honest enough. Truth is, you just don't know what you are going to get.

ToteMIC, you starting to depress me dude. Why all this hate.GLO I understand his anger. you, angazi.

• 5 months later...

Yeah, Bonza rocks. Just placed an order with them, 40% off their seeds. Excellent customer service, highly recommended.

Got some high CBD low THC strains.

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #1 Cannabis Seeds

Barney's Farm CBD Critical Cure Cannabis Seeds

Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star Cannabis Seeds

Resin Seeds Cannatonic Cannabis Seeds

Medicann Seeds Blue Blood Marijuana Seeds

Tip: Play around with the various currency options and check which one gives you the best rates. You can save significantly on your order. In this case I have selected AUD.

Tip: Play around with the various currency options and check which one gives you the best rates. You can save significantly on your order. In this case I have selected AUD.

That is a good tip! :thumbups  I will keep it in mind with my next order. Will be keeping a keen eye on your CBD grow and smoke report.  :-rastapuff

Yeah, Bonza rocks. Just placed an order with them, 40% off their seeds. Excellent customer service, highly recommended.

Got some high CBD low THC strains.

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #1 Cannabis Seeds

Barney's Farm CBD Critical Cure Cannabis Seeds

Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star Cannabis Seeds

Resin Seeds Cannatonic Cannabis Seeds

Medicann Seeds Blue Blood Marijuana Seeds

Nice seeds. I'm waiting for some of mine to begin to flower then I'm going to dose them with GA3. Hopefully get my first batch of female seeds :D

• 2 years later...

@DankyDank have been buying from Jorden for almost 10 years now. Never had really big issues and all buggerups where met with kind and helpfull assistance and lots of freebies always. Not sure if everyone gets freebies like I do, but i think the fact that I have always bought from them when my international orders stopped being delivered. I will keep buying from jorden untill he takes me with to amsterdam. Lol whahahaha just kidding

F

@Maxwell  i ordered some diesel from them last year and the accidentally sent me the wrong seeds. So I plantes what i got and not one of the seeds sprouted. 

I mailed them and everything was replaced and e freebies given on top of what i had. I orded 10 seeds in total after the buggerup ended with 15 seeds in total. 

I have ordered hundreds of times from nirvana, gypsy seeds boutique and single seed centre only to have less than 40% of my seeds arrive. In my case it was cheaper to order from green smoke room than to take a chance with my seeds never arriving. 

As for tge geniuness of their seeds, i will put my head on a block for green smoke room, their seeds are geniune. As for sterile packing and handeling, most companies just handle them with gloves except for a very small number that has the finances to have a setup as you described. 

This year i have ordered jacks girls cookies and all 11 seeds sprouted within 48 to 72 hours. 

I have always gotten good seed and good service from them. 

A++++++ service always from the GSR team

On 9/19/2014 at 3:16 PM, Guest Maxwell said:

I have barely ever had "hassles" and no I don't think I get ripped off when spending money with the breeders. Authentic beans way cheaper than GSR, not mention freebies. If your beans turn out to be duds, and you "tune" them, what will you say? "Excuse me I bought something illegal, with the intent and subsequent execution of illegal acts, and it wasn't what you claimed." So what, they have your money, no responsibility to you and more terrifyingly, they have your address. Just my 2c.  :-peace

@DankyDank have been buying from Jorden for almost 10 years now. Never had really big issues and all buggerups where met with kind and helpfull assistance and lots of freebies always. Not sure if everyone gets freebies like I do, but i think the fact that I have always bought from them when my international orders stopped being delivered. I will keep buying from jorden untill he takes me with to amsterdam. Lol whahahaha just kidding

F