Glass pipes?

Sativa

I've tried a few different pipes and would like to give it another try. I've tried metal, wood and stone pipes in the past and some others I wasn't sure what material it was made of, but most of them spoiled the occasion. The pipe that has stood out as possibly the best method was an earth pipe, not that that's an option, but just had to mention that.

I usually just roll a joint, but sometimes I just want a little bit and to roll one just for a few tokes seems like a waste and I end up rolling a full one anyway. A bong also sounds like a nice idea, but it's not very portable.

If anyone has some advice on glass pipes and small bongs, I'd like to hear your opinions.

Do you need some sort of filter in those small glass pipes, of do you just keep the crushed herb pieces a little bit bigger as to not fit through the hole? Sorry for silly questions, but I don't roll that way :)

Greetings Sativa.

I'm a pipe man through and through. I love them for their convenience, they're very affordable and I like collecting different colours/patterns too.

Personally, I prefer a glass pipe without a screen. There are a couple of reasons for this:

After a couple bowls you won't really need a screen - your bud won't get sucked through unless you suck too hard (this ensures you're puffing on the pipe correctly instead of just sucking and you're enjoying the experience rather than just inhaling to get your quick fix - it's about the experience, right!? Savour it!).

Another reason is that after a while your pipe will get clogged up - this is inevitable. During dry times, when your stock is low, the reclaim that clogs your pipe is more than enough to get you lifted. I'd recommend getting hold of some hemp wick and then just inhaling the bare flame through your pipe.

Enjoy!

:rastabanana

• 2 weeks later...