Cape Town

Fire

Ok guys so there's a club/ bar open 69 durban rd. Mowbray they encourage smoking the owners are like us....word of advise tho go there to chill, puff and have a good time but don't tell anyone you grow. I think they have a FB page 69ondurban

• 3 years later...

Ok guys so there's a club/ bar open 69 durban rd. Mowbray they encourage smoking the owners are like us....word of advise tho go there to chill, puff and have a good time but don't tell anyone you grow. I think they have a FB page 69ondurban

Does it really matter if they know you grow? Who will they alert when it's legal? Did I just type those words....insane hey

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Still..... I could go to a club like that, is there one in the northern suburbs?

I could really use a friend who smokes too, but hell, how do you meet people who is into weed too, suppose after yesterday there's now a slightly better chance of people coming out of their shells....

Pity there's like no whatsapp group out there, but hey, if you're around the cape gate area and feel like I do, maybe send me a private message.

I can't be the only one who wants to meet fellow stoners around me......just saying....

it's ridiculous.

Is there like no Tinder for stoners?  Not necessarily looking for a GF, but I'm available..... Really just want a like minded friend

Still..... I could go to a club like that, is there one in the northern suburbs?

I could really use a friend who smokes too, but hell, how do you meet people who is into weed too, suppose after yesterday there's now a slightly better chance of people coming out of their shells....

Pity there's like no whatsapp group out there, but hey, if you're around the cape gate area and feel like I do, maybe send me a private message.

I can't be the only one who wants to meet fellow stoners around me......just saying....

it's ridiculous.

Is there like no Tinder for stoners?  Not necessarily looking for a GF, but I'm available..... Really just want a like minded friend

I'm in Parow bud, a stones throw away. PM me, I can't help with a GF albeit my wife has a few single friends lol. Btw there is a few WhatsApp groups out there I'm sure.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk